1st August 2011, 11:02 AM
Unregistered

When does the counseling start for B.Ed entrance exam in Methodology Social Studies? Best government colleges in AP?

Sir,

I wrote B.Ed entrance exam in methodology SOCIAL STUDIES... I got rank of 1435. So, I have to go counselling. When the counselling will start..? And I have to know the best government colleges in A.P. So please give me the Information about best government colleges in A.P

Related Questions:
  1. When does the counseling start for B.Ed entrance exam in Methodology Physical Science? Best government colleges in AP?
  2. List of books for B.Ed Methodology Social Studies books?
  3. Am I eligible to apply in KVS, Central and CBSE schoola after completion of BCA Maths and B.Ed in Social Studies?
  4. Which colleges can I probably get after scoring 20.67 marks in GATE? Procedure of GATE counseling? Date of start of counseling?
  5. Am I eligible for school assistant social studies? I have passed B.Com with optional subjects
  6. Nalanda Open University MA in Sociology-Part I-Methodology of Social Research (Paper III) exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  7. Procedure to apply for government B.Ed colleges in Tamilnadu? Names of the B.Ed colleges in Tamilnadu having government seat? Date of start of counseling for government B.Ed colleges in Tamilnadu? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How to apply for government B.Ed college and counseling?
  9. After doing BBA how to do B.ed?
  10. How to get a job in government sector after finishing B.Ed with English and Social Studies?
  11. When will the counseling start for Siddha College? List of colleges which got approval?
  12. What is the fee structure for government colleges and self finance colleges
  13. What is the relationship between social studies and social science?
  14. Which colleges can I get after scoring 30 marks in GATE? Procedure of AP GATE counseling?
  15. Details of the private B.Ed colleges in and around Kolkata?
  16. Date of start of B.Ed counseling?
  17. Details of B.Ed Government Entrance Exam for this years admission? Any other way to join B.Ed regular course without entrance exam in Government College using Counseling?
  18. Can I become an English Teacher being a B.Com and B.Ed(English & Social Methodology) graduate? -- [New]
8th August 2011, 11:14 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: When does the counseling start for B.Ed entrance exam in Methodology Social Studies? Best government colleges in AP?

i got 3337 rank in BEd-2011 biological science.
when will the counselling starts
what will be the venue
please provide me the list of govt and private colleges
20th August 2011, 12:04 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: When does the counseling start for B.Ed entrance exam in Methodology Social Studies? Best government colleges in AP?

when does the councelling starts for social studies
25th August 2011, 08:14 AM
Unregistered

bed counsling dates
25th August 2011, 01:09 PM
rana2011
Banned

List of B. Ed Colleges in Andhra Pradesh:-

**Institute of Advanced Study in Education. Hyderabad.
**S.G.S. Institute of Advanced Study in Education. Rajahmundry.(E.Godavari).
**Institute of Advanced Study in Education. Nellore.
**Institude of Advanced Study in Education, Kurnool.
**College of Teacher Education, Mahaboobnagar.
**College of Teacher Education, Warangal.
**College of Teacher Education, NagarjunaNagar, (Nalgonda)

UNIVERSITY COLLEGES OF EDUCATION INTAKE:

**College of Education, Osmania University, Hyderabad.
**Sri Padmavathi Mahila Viswavidyalayam, IASE, Tirupathi (Chitoor).
**Institude of Advanced Study in Education.
**Sri Venkateswara University, Tirupathi.
**Rastriya Sanskrit Vidyapeet, Tirupathi.
**Institude of Advanced Study in Education.
**Andhra University, Visakhapatnam.

AIDED COLLEGES OF EDUCATION INTAKE:

**M.R.College of Education, Vijayanagaram.
**S.A.M.D. College of Education for Women
**A.J.College of Teacher Education, Machlipatnam (Krishna).
**A.M.S. College of Education for Women, Hyderabad.
**N.S.R. College of Education, Hyderabad.
**D.N.R. College of Education, Bhimavaram.

PRIVATE UN-AIDED COLLEGES OF EDUCATION INTAKE:

**Gurajada College of Education, Srikakulam.
**Sri Venkateswara College of Education,Payakakraopeta (Visakhapatnam)
**C.R.R.College of Education, Eluru. (W.Godavari)
**Saint Alphanases College of Education, Hyderabad.
**Sri Saraswati College of Education, Azadnagar, Anantapur.
**Sri Sankaras College of Education, Karnool.
**J.V.R. R. College of Education, Nandyala.(Karnool)
**S.P.M.H. College of Education of Women, Machlipatnam.(Krishna)
**G.T.P.College of Education for Women, Bhimavaram.(W. Godavari)
**Montisori Mahila College of Education,Vijayawada.(Krishna)
**Adarsha College of Education, Giddalore. (Prakasham)
**R.V.R.R. College of Education,Guntur.
**D.V.M. College of Education, Nalgonda.
**Gokul College of Education, Nalgoda.
**Navabharat College of Education, Bollaram. (R.R.Dt.)
**Viswavani College of Education, Nandyala. (Kurnool)
**S.V.B.R. College of Education, Badvel.(Cudapaha)
**Siddartha College of Education, Vijayawada (Krishna)
**Aakula Sriramulu College of Education, Tanuku (West)
**Ekasela College of Education, Janagam.(Warangal)

All the best!!
25th August 2011, 06:50 PM
Unregistered

when dose the counciling dats for social studiess with rank
23rd September 2011, 01:20 PM
Unregistered

Due to the continuous disturbances in the city, can I have an exact information on the date of starting of the second phase of B.Ed counselling in the subject of specialization as 'Social Studies'?
29th October 2011, 07:31 PM
Unregistered

when will counciling start
1st November 2011, 03:53 PM
Unregistered

please tell me the II counselling date.
10th November 2011, 06:30 PM
Unregistered

Sir,

Maine B.SC. Graduation Complete kiya hai, after that main B.Ed. karna chahti hoon, counseling main kaise shamil hua ja sakta hai.
Plesae give me answer as early as possible
15th November 2011, 11:57 AM
kartik41
Senior Member+++

Dear friend,Get information of best B.Ed colleges in Hyderabad and make good B.Ed career choice. ... when will be the b.ed 2nd phase counselling for biological science? ... hi sir..i got 9606 rank in B.ed entrance exam of OU..my caste is O.C..will i get a Govt seat or in top ... hi sir can u tell me exactly when the B.ed counsling starts from. ..

List of B. Ed Colleges in Andhra Pradesh:-
*Institute of Advanced Study in Education. Hyderabad.
*S.G.S. Institute of Advanced Study in Education. Rajahmundry.(E.Godavari).
*Institute of Advanced Study in Education. Nellore.
*Institude of Advanced Study in Education, Kurnool.
*College of Teacher Education, Mahaboobnagar.
*College of Teacher Education, Warangal.
*College of Teacher Education, NagarjunaNagar, (Nalgonda)
Best up luck,
20th November 2011, 11:49 PM
Unregistered

sir i did my graduation in b.sc(maths, physics,computers) so can i take physics as 2nd methodology pls tel me
6th May 2012, 04:01 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I am a b.ed candidate. We loss our SGT opportunity by the govt decision. On 22nd feb in delhi minister purandeshwari said that govt constituted a committee on giving sgt chance for b.eds. But what about its report? Kindly give information sir.
31st May 2012, 06:26 PM
Unregistered

when will the counselling be start for the b.ed entrance exam
26th June 2012, 02:00 PM
Unregistered

i got 2026 rank in b.ed biological sciences
category bc a
shall i eligible to join the any govt college in a.p
17th July 2012, 11:27 AM
Unregistered

Hi I am Rama I has complete my b.sc now I want go for counselling I got 7004 rank in b.Ed entrance exam please sir tell me can I have chance to get govt seat in govt college
30th June 2013, 08:42 PM
Unregistered

hi sir i have completed my bsc with biologicalsciences so i have written edcet i got 12600rank waiting for conselling.when the dates are going to announce
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?