3rd February 2019, 04:54 PM
Unregistered

When entrance exam form of AMU gets released for Intermediate Arts stream?

Sir, I am a student of std-10 (CBSE BOARD). I want to get admission in Aligarh Muslim University. I choose Arts subject because in one hand I have a great interest in social science and in other hand I want to become an IAS officer and crack the UPSE civil service exam also so please inform me when the entrance exam form will be released?

14th February 2019, 02:40 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

Default Re: When entrance exam form of AMU gets released for Intermediate Arts stream?

As far as you are concerned about the availability of application forms for AMU (Aligarh Muslim University) Senior Secondary School admissions then I would like to let you know that the application form for the same is currently available and the last date to fill the application form for the same is 02.03.2019 while the entrance test is scheduled to be held on 21.04.2019.

For more details and updates regarding the same recruitment, you can refer to the link www.amucontrollerexams.com.
14th February 2019, 02:41 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

Default Re: When entrance exam form of AMU gets released for Intermediate Arts stream?

As far as you are concerned about the availability of application forms for AMU (Aligarh Muslim University) Senior Secondary School admissions then I would like to let you know that the application form for the same is currently available and the last date to fill the application form for the same is 02.03.2019 while the entrance test is scheduled to be held on 21.04.2019.

For more details and updates regarding the same recruitment, you can refer to the link www.amucontrollerexams.com.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?