31st May 2012, 08:01 AM
Ishratulislam

When is the entrance test of PG Chemistry in JMI? Books to be referred to prepare for the entrance test of PG Chemistry?

Hiii
Sir,when will be the entrance test of PG.Chemistry In Jmi.....nd will you please suggest me a particular book for praparing entrance test of PG.Chemistry 2012.........

Related Questions:
  1. What is the syllabus to prepare for PU MSc Chemistry entrance test? Books to be referred?
  2. JMI M.Ed entrance examination books, preparation, previous test papers and syllabus -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Guidelines for clearance for MD entrance test? Books to be referred for the test?
  4. Syllabus for MSc(H) chemistry entrance exam for admission in Delhi University? Books to be referred?
  5. Books necessary for JMI entrance test? Tips to qualify the exam?
  6. How to prepare for the entrance test held by IISc for admission into integrated Ph.D course? Which are the different institutes providing the course?
  7. Syllabus of CSIR Biochemistry? How to prepare for and which books to refer?
  8. How to prepare for MCA entrance test? Books to be referred?
  9. Books for NISER 2015 entrance exam -- [New]
  10. Can I take mechanical engineering in diploma EEE?
  11. How to prepare for the Entrance Exam to join M.Sc in Chemistry in PU? Model Question Papers for this Exam?
  12. What is the eligibility for MSc Biochemistry?
  13. Books to be referred to prepare for MSc chemistry entrance exam in Pondicherry University? Previous years question papers?
  14. How much time is sufficient to prepare for DU LLB entrance test? Books to be referred?
  15. How can I prepare for AIEEE or any other engineering entrance test? Which book should be referred? Last 3 years model test papers with solution?
  16. Suitable books for preparation of NEST?
  17. Books to be referred for engineering and medical entrance test(AFMC)?
  18. How should I prepare for M.Phil entrance test with accountancy and statics subject? Books to be referred for preparation for admission in Rajasthan University
13th September 2012, 08:30 PM
ravichandran_p

Default Re: When is the entrance test of PG Chemistry in JMI? Books to be referred to prepare for the entrance test of PG Chemistry?

Hi for current year there is no more entrance exam it was completed on june 15th..
So you have to wait for the next year..
You have to read all the basics of chemisrty..and read this book which will be very helpful
PHYSICAL CHEMISTRY BY P. BAHADUR
13th January 2015, 11:34 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: When is the entrance test of PG Chemistry in JMI? Books to be referred to prepare for the entrance test of PG Chemistry?

I m doing bsc from non med and I prepare msc entrance exam for punjab university pls help me to know the entrance syllabus for pu
21st April 2015, 01:20 PM
Unregistered

Which is the best book to prepare for m.sc chemistry for bhu entrance exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?