18th May 2012, 08:30 PM
Unregistered

When to get admission for Diploma course in Mechanical stream?

sir please tell me the date for admission in diploma in mechanical

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admission in B.Tech mechanical stream
  2. Can I study Mechanical or Civil or Electrical in Diploma if secured 2126 rank in JEXPO?
  3. When to get admission for Diploma course in Mechanical stream?
  4. Can I do AMIE having Diploma in Mechanical stream?
  5. Can I get admission in top colleges in Nagpur after scoring 87% in final year diploma in Mechanical stream?
  6. What is the procedure to get admission for diploma in mechanical if I have study year gaps? -- [New]
  7. Can I get direct admission in B.Tech course with mechanical stream through lateral entry? I have completed 3 Years Diploma in Aeronautical Engg. & Aircraft Maintenance with aggregate 81.60% (in Honors)
  8. How to get admission for Mechanical Engineering in US or UK or Australia after completion of Diploma in Mechanical? Best universities offering this course in these countries? Duration and Fee structure for this course?
  9. How to get admission for Mechanical Engineering in US or UK or Australia after completion of Mechanical Diploma? Best universities in these countries for Graduation? Procedure to get admission in these universities? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Can I take admission in B.Tech mechanical after diploma in mechanical? What is the fee structure?
  11. How to get admission for Mechanical Engineering in US, UK and Australia after completion of Diploma with Mechanical stream? List of universities offering this course in these countries?
  12. Is it possible to take admission in Civil after doing diploma in Mechanical? What is the criteria for the same?
  13. Can I get admission in B.Tech marine engineering after completing diploma
  14. Can i get admission in B.Sc after completing diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  15. Will there be any problem for me to get admission to Mechanical branch after completion of Diploma with ETC stream?
  16. Can a person having diploma in mechanical engineering get admission in aeronautical engineering stream?
  17. Is it possible to get admission in mechanical engineering in Mumbai after diploma? What is the procedure for that?
  18. Can I get diploma admission in Mechanical with 85% in SSC exam?
21st November 2013, 09:24 PM
jaye99

Default Re: When to get admission for Diploma course in Mechanical stream?

hai friend....

you can do diploma in mechanical stream .... after qualifing the exam conducted by government.

1.polytechnic entrance exam.

after qualifing the exam with good marks you are eligible to do diploma in our desire branch...desired college.

all the best.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?