7th April 2012, 04:33 PM
Unregistered

When is the government engineering college,Amravati organizing the GATE exam?

I want to know that when is govt.engg.college ,Amravati organising its own Gate exam in 2012 for students who have not cracked gate paper this year.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the cut-off marks required for M.Tech in GATE exam? -- [New]
  2. Can I get admission in Amravati Government college after scoring 332 in GATE and 21/100 marks?
  3. Cutoff marks for M.Tech in GATe for COEP, VJTI, government college of engineering Amravati, government colleges of engineering Jalgaon, government colleges of engineering Aurangabad? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Cutoff list for direct 2nd year admission?
  5. What's the expected cut-off score for government engineering colleges in Amravati?
  6. Cutoff marks in engineering government college in Amravati?
  7. Could I change my college from COEP to Amravati government college of engineering
  8. Cutoff list of government college of engineering Amravati of MHT CET
  9. Cutoff list of government college of engineering Amravati of MHT CET?
  10. How to get transfer from government college of Amravati and SP college Mumbai?
  11. How to get admission in government Amravati College in Maharastra?
  12. Can I get admission in government college of Engineering Amravati? Other colleges in Maharashtra for admission in B.E. 2nd year?
  13. Can I get admission in government college of engineering in Amravati after scoring 72 marks in CET?
  14. How much minimum marks is required in MHT-CET for getting admission in government engineering college at Amravati?
  15. List of colleges offering Ph.D course in Library Science?
  16. Cutoff marks list of MHT CET for admission in government engineering college Amravati?
  17. How can I get information about Govt College of Engineering, Amravati?
  18. How many colleges are there in Kerala offering MBA in Airport management? Which are they?
1st July 2013, 09:55 PM
amit89itbhu
Senior Member+++

Default Re: When is the government engineering college,Amravati organizing the GATE exam?

Hi

GATE exam is organized by IIT for admission in M.Tech program.
IITs, NITs and various other college select candidates based on score in GATE exam.
college can't organize their own GATE exam.

Now most PSU also recruits candidates based on GATE exam.

all the best
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?