21st June 2019, 07:10 PM
jirtesh patil

When and how to apply for B.Sc Madras University?

I don't know online application date of FY B.Sc . I wanted to apply in any colleges affiliated to Madras University. When and how should I apply for it?

28th June 2019, 06:45 PM
Dexpert
Member+

Default Re: When and how to apply for B.Sc Madras University?

The students can collect the prospectus and application form from the Institute / Study Centers / Spot Admission Centers / Participatory Institutions / Twinning Program Centers for INR 100, or by post by sending a demand draft of INR 150 to The Director, IDE.
==>The Application form must be accompanied by All the Original Certificates and the Registration Fee of Rs.100/- for UG.
==>After filling the form carefully, students have to send the form along with the original certificated mentioned below :
1)Transfer Certificate from the Head of the Institution where the applicant last studied
2)Statement of Marks of the Qualifying examination
3)Provisional Pass Certificate / Diploma Certificate
4)Authenticated translation in English duly attested by a Gazetted Officer, if certificates are in a language other than ENGLISH / TAMIL
5)"Equivalence Certificate” issued by the Association of Indian Universities, for students who studied abroad
6)One photograph each on Application Form, Address Slip, and reverse side of the Coding Sheet
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?