23rd May 2019, 05:16 PM
Unregistered

When and how to join NDA entrance exam for Indian Navy?

Hello Sir, I want to know that after 12th with Science stream, where to go and write NDA exam? Because I want to join Indian Navy. So, when and how to apply and when would be the exam conducted and where are the exam centers?

26th May 2019, 11:52 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When and how to join NDA entrance exam for Indian Navy?

NDA refers to National Defense Academy and to join the same one is required to qualify NDA entrance examination held by UPSC twice every year (Generally in the month of April and August).

--> Further to join Indian Navy through NDA, you need to have following qualifications :-

* You must be an unmarried Indian male citizen.

* Your age must lie in between 16.5 years to 19.5 years.

* You must have completed your Class 12th with Mathematics and Physics as main subjects from a recognized board. In case of joining Indian Army, there is no compulsion of any subject.

* You must hold the physical fitness as per the service requirement norms.

Further, the application form for NDA entrance examination is usually filled in the month of January and August in case of NDA I and NDA II respectively.

For more details regarding the same examination, you can refer to the link www.upsc.gov.in.
11th June 2019, 01:43 PM
Deepanshu3010

Default Re: When and how to join NDA entrance exam for Indian Navy?

There are some eligibility criteria to apply for NDA these are:-

1) Age limit :- 16.5 to 19 years

2) The candidate must be an unmarried male citizen of India.

3)Should have completed class 12th with physics and mathematics to join Indian navy and Indian air force. And for Indian army there is no stream criteria any stream candidate can give.

The exam is conducted twice a year by UPSC in the month of April and September you can apply for the same on the UPSC official website which is www.upsc.gov.in.

I hope you get it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?