28th February 2017, 04:05 PM
Jagtap Akshay dattatray

When is the last date of application for GDCA exam? Can I apply for it online?

Respected Sir, I want to appear for GDCA exam but I have not applied for the exam so I want to know when is the last date of application for GDCA exam? Can I apply for it online? Please answer as soon as possible.

3rd November 2017, 11:38 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When is the last date of application for GDCA exam? Can I apply for it online?

Yes, you can apply for the exam through online. The application form release date and last date of the exam varies every year. In general the application forms will be released in the first week of February and last date for submitting the application forms will be in the last week of February.

GDCA (Government Diploma in Cooperation and Accountancy) exam is conducted once in every year in the month of May by MPSC.

You need to visit the official website and apply for the exam through online by filling the application form. You need to pay the fees through challan. You need to submit the required documents and submit the application form. You’ll sent an admit card through which you can attend the exam.

For more details about eligibility requirements, notifications, application forms and other details visit the official website.
28th December 2017, 09:22 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: When is the last date of application for GDCA exam? Can I apply for it online?

I want to apply for GDCA exam for the year 2018. What is the starting date of registration for the same?
14th February 2018, 01:03 PM
Unregistered

I want to apply for GDCA exam for the year 2018. What is the starting date of registration for the same?
18th February 2018, 04:05 PM
Unregistered

I want to apply GDCA exam for the year 2018. What is the starting date of registration for the same?
19th February 2018, 09:07 PM
Unregistered

I want to apply for GDCA exam for the year 2018.what is the starting date of registration for the same?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?