11th April 2016, 11:16 PM
subodh kumar514

When is the M.Sc Agriculture entrance exam going to be conducted? How to apply for the entrance exam?

When is the M.Sc Agriculture entrance exam going to be conducted? How to apply for the entrance exam? Can you please provide me the complete procedure details on the same? Hope that I can get the answer soon on this. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. What is the fee structure for BSc Nursing in 1st semester?
  2. Am I eligible for MSc biotech course in Calicut University after completing BSc Zoology course? How to apply for the entrance exam?
  3. Details about doing M.Sc Agriculture course abroad?
  4. How can I become a AG BSc? How should I join?
  5. What is the last date to apply for All Indian Agriculture entrance for UG?
  6. Date of entrance exam of MSc IT? Date of sale of forms of the entrance exam? Which subjects are there in MSc IT exam and books to be referred for it?
  7. Schedule and other details of M.Sc Agriculture entrance exam form?
  8. Entrance exam to enter in B.Sc agriculture college? List of best B.Sc agriculture college, job and salary scope of it? Is M.Sc in Agriculture compulsory to get good job?
  9. Can i study Agriculture through EAMCET after Intermediate in BIPC?
  10. What is the procedure to be followed for doing M.Sc Agriculture course in abroad?
  11. How to try for IISC entrance exam in Integrated MSc/Ph.D course and IIRBS entrance exam in integrated MSc/Ph.D course
  12. Do I need to give any Entrance Exam to get admission for M.Sc in Agriculture? Required Percentage of Marks to be eligible for the Entrance Exam?
  13. Syllabus for MSc BioTechnology JNU Entrance Exam -- [Most Discussed]
  14. What is the date of MSc entrance exam of Jabalpur College of Agriculture?
  15. What is the date of the entrance exam of MSc?
  16. Is it necessary to write NEET to join AGBSc?
  17. On which date is the MSc IT entrance exam? Date of filling the form? From where to get the form? Which subjects are there in MSc IT entrance exam?
  18. Can I write entrance exam of M.Sc as well as B.Ed entrance exam after B.Sc?
1st August 2017, 12:02 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When is the M.Sc Agriculture entrance exam going to be conducted? How to apply for the entrance exam?

The tentative date of M.Sc Agriculture entrance exam is first or second week of June 2018.

APPLICATION PROCEDURE

** Go to the official website of University.

** Here you have to click on Application form

** Then you have to select M.Sc Agriculture application from

** After that you have to type all data like Name address, Email, Mob Etc.

** Now you have to pay application fee by using Net banking or Debit card.

** After completing application from then click on submit option.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?