14th August 2012, 01:12 PM
sandeep chauhan1113

When is the NDA & Naval Academy Examination(II)?

I applied for National Defence Academy & Naval Academy Examination (II)-2012 through online.I want to know the status .But online I only got an Registration-Id .that is 11223999474 . How can I know the status of my application?

24th September 2012, 11:21 AM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When is the NDA & Naval Academy Examination(II)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandeep chauhan1113 View Post
I applied for National Defence Academy & Naval Academy Examination (II)-2012 through online.I want to know the status .But online I only got an Registration-Id .that is 11223999474 . How can I know the status of my application?
NDA stands for National Defence Academy and this examination is conducted by UPSC, Two times in a year and only unmarried male candidates between the age of 16.5 to 19 years are eligible for this examination.

This year examination was already completed and i hope that you was already appeared in the examination.

Whenever you have apply for UPSC Examination, then you can your application form status from the official website of UPSC.

The e-Admit cards also available in the official website and those who not get his admit card via Post may download from the official websites before the examination.

This year examination was already completed and next year NDA(I) Examination notification is going to be published soon in the month of December last week and if you need more details about this examination then please check official website.

upsc.gov.in
24th September 2012, 02:10 PM
gamble007
Senior Member++

NATIONAL DFENCE ACADEMY (NDA)

This examination is conducted by the union public service commission (UPSC).As this examination is held twice in a year.
Through this examination, one can apply in INDIAN air force, naval academy & military academy.
The minimum educational requirement for this examination is a 12th degree,..
If you want apply for the Indian air & naval force, then you must have to posses at least 60%(aggregate) in 12th, with physics & maths.,,
Otherwise you can only apply for the Indian military academy.

The age limit for this examination is 16.5-19 years,...

Exam pattern-

Physical eligibility--

NDA & NA NOTIFICATION FOR 2012-

DATE OF NOTIFICATION--05-05-2012
LAST OF RECEIPT OF FORM--04-06-2012
EXAM'S DATES--19-08-2012

Thank you!!!
~gamble~
28th September 2012, 05:13 AM
aryan5107241
Senior Member+++++

Dear friend,

* NDA Stands for National Defense Academy whereas NA Stands for Naval Academy.

The NDA Exam is conducted twice in a year by the Union Public Service Commission for the selection of candidates in the three wings of Indian Defense.

The Eligibility Criteria for NDA Exam are :

* You Must have passed 12th from any recognized board.

* You must have PCM as your key subjects in 12th.

* Your age should lie in between 16.5-19 years.

* You must be an unmarried Indian Male.

* you must be physically and mentally fit.

Now as per your ask , i would like to tell you that the NDA - II examination has already been conducted in the month of August this year.

if you are interested to appear in NDA Exam , then you have to wait for the NDA - I 2013.

This is the information i have to the best of my knowledge regarding your query. hope the information will help you to the extent you want.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?