9th February 2019, 03:41 AM
Unregistered

When the notification of NIPER PhD Joint Admission Test will be released? Eligibility criteria and date of PhD entrance exam? Is PhD(Pharmaceutical Analysis) offered in NIPER?

Friends, when NIPER will conducts it's PhD Joint Admission Test? Also tell me when the notification release. Kindly tell me the eligibility to give this exam. I also want to know that Pharmaceutical Analysis PhD course is there in NIPER or not?

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?

Related Topics:

Thread Replies Last Post
When the notification of JNU PhD entrance exam will be released? Eligibility criteria and date of PhD entrance exam? Is PhD(Media Studies) offered in JNU? 0 13th December 2018 06:19 PM
When the notification of ISM Dhanbad PhD Admission Test will be released? Eligibility criteria and date of PhD Admission Test? Is PhD in Statistics offered by ISM Dhanbad? 0 14th April 2018 05:35 PM
When the notification of Patna University PhD entrance exam will be released? Eligibility criteria and date of PhD entrance exam? Is PhD in Home Science offered by Patna University? 0 11th March 2018 12:12 PM