7th August 2018, 12:34 PM
samadkhan pathan

When the notification of PGVCL Junior Electrical Engineer recruitment will be released?

Hi everyone, I am interested to join PGVCL as a Junior Electrical Engineer. I would like to know that when the notification is going to be release for this post in PGVCL? Please let me know about the notification date as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. When the notification of DGVCL Junior Engineer recruitment will be released?
  2. When the notification of Maharashtra PWD Junior Engineer recruitment will be released? Number of vacancies available?
  3. Previous exam papers of UGVCL, MGVCL, PGVCL, GSECL, GETCO of junior electrical engineer? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. When the notification of Southern Railway Junior Engineer post will be released?
  5. How can I prepare to become a Junior Electrical Engineer in AIIMS, Bhopal?
  6. When is the BSNL entrnace exam going to be conducted? How to apply for the exam?
  7. SSC recruitment for junior engineer electrical old question papers?
  8. When the notification of The Co-Operative Bank Junior Clerk recruitment will be released?
  9. Detailed information about SSC Junior Hindi Translator recruitment? When its notification will be released
  10. Eligibility to apply for job in DRDO CEPTAM being a B.Tech Electrical Engineer? When the notification will be released?
  11. Important dates of SSC Junior Engineer recruitment?
  12. When is the RRB exam conducted for diploma civil holders?
  13. Previous 10 years question papers of PGVCL, UGVCL, MGVCL, DGVCL and GEDCO for Junior Vidhut Sahayak engineer post
  14. How many vacancies are there in AIIMS Junior Electrical Engineer recruitment? Requirements to apply?
  15. Detailed information and eligibility to apply in BEL Probationary Engineer recruitment? When the notification will be released?
  16. Previous year quetion paper of PGVCL, UGVCL, MGVCL, DGVCL and GEDCO of Vidhut Sahayak Engineer (Electrical Engineer)
  17. Eligibility for Junior Engineer post in Railways after B.Tech?
  18. What is the current status of recruitment of junior engineer electrical in RRB Thiruvananthpuram?
12th August 2018, 10:08 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When the notification of PGVCL Junior Electrical Engineer recruitment will be released?

As per my knowledge, now there is no notification date of PGVCL Junior Electrical Engineer recruitment is available when it is available then it will be updated on the official website.

PREVIOUS YEAR DATES

** Closing date for submit the online application form: 02-11-2017

** Ending Date to pay application Fees: 04-11-2017

For more information you have to visit at the official website: www.pgvcl.com
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?