10th September 2015, 01:13 AM
Unregistered

When PMAT MBA entrance will held?

I want to know the details that when Pmat exam will be held for the latest upcoming year? I am talking about the Entrance exam for MBA

15th September 2015, 09:54 PM
sarita46
Senior Member+++

Default Re: When PMAT MBA entrance will held?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to know the details that when Pmat exam will be held for the latest upcoming year? I am talking about the Entrance exam for MBA
Did you mean MAT exam ? if yes then here are dates for upcoming exam :

The application form for MAT exam will be available on the official page of AIMA which is https://www.aima.in/

Tentative Date of Application Form
:

Online form will available in the month of December 2015 and exam will held in the month of February 2016. All information you can find in the official page of AIMA. So all you need to do is visit the page and get the details as soon as possible.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?