26th July 2017, 05:32 PM
Unregistered

When is the re-examination after supplementary failed for basic maths?

As my son has failed in Basic maths in the supplementary exam, so when he can write the same exam? Please give me the details. What is the procedure followed to apply for the re-exam? It will be helpful if you can provide me with the details soon.

16th August 2017, 01:41 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When is the re-examination after supplementary failed for basic maths?

If a candidate is failed in supplementary exam of Mathematics, then he/she can re-apply for the same exam through school or nearest Board Regional office.

In this case, candidate needs to fill the application form for re-exam along with deposition of fees.

The student may also need to submit the relevant documents like xerox copies of marksheet, identity proofs, etc.

Then, admit card will be dispatched to mentioned address and candidate will be appearing for re-exam along with other regular candidates next year.
18th August 2017, 11:00 PM
starberry

Default Re: When is the re-examination after supplementary failed for basic maths?

Hello,

Re-examination will be conducted from your school, hence you can get all the details regarding the exam from your respective school. The application form will be available at your school and dates to get the form will also be given by the school.

All the Best
20th August 2017, 07:16 PM
manjira...

You can re-apply after failing in the supplementary examination of basic mathematics. The dates and application can be found from the official website of the board or from the school/institution.

As per my knowledge after failing in the supplementary exam you can again take the exam next year with the next batch.

Good luck.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?