28th February 2012, 08:47 PM
UMASS

When is the recruitment of scientists/engineers SC with B.E/B.Tech?

i wanted to apply for Recruitment of Scientists/Engineers 'SC' with BE/B.TECH .Iam a final year B.TECH student under calicut university.My sixth semester marks are not published yet. students belonging to other university can apply being a final year with their sixth semester results being published .what am i supposed to do?

Related Questions:
  1. About isro entrance exam?
  2. How to apply for summer internship/training in PSU's like BHEL, SAIL, GAIL, NTPC, NHPC? What is the minimum criteria for application?
  3. Sathyabama University B.E/B.Tech-IInd Semester Applied Physics-II Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  4. Sathyabama University B.E/B.Tech-Ist Semester Applied Chemistry-I Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  5. Can I join BCA on the basis of Diploma only? -- [New]
  6. I am a 3rd year Electronics Engineering Student : How to apply for Summer Training? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Sathyabhama University B.E/B.Tech-IInd Semester Engineering Mathematics-II Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  8. Sathyabhama University B.E/B.Tech-1st Semester Applied Physics Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  9. Sathyabama University B.E/B.Tech-IIIrd Semester Engineering Mathematics-III(6C0032) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  10. Sathyabama University B.E/B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering-IInd Semester Circuit Theory (6C0026) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  11. Sathyabama University B.E/B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering-IInd Semester Principles of Electrochemical Sciences & Instrumentation (6C0019) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  12. Sathyabhama University B.E/B.Tech-Ist Semester Engineering Graphics - I Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  13. Basic criteria to be eligible for interview of space researcher?
  14. Sumer training at indian railways?
  15. Summer training in delhi for btech third year electronics?
  16. When is the next NDA recruitment? Date of recruitment in Uttarkhand for GD?
  17. Exam Pattern for FCI MT?
  18. Syllabus of ISRO entrance exam?
29th February 2012, 02:05 AM
rvidyasagar

Default Re: When is the recruitment of scientists/engineers SC with B.E/B.Tech?

Sorry!

The online registration for Scientists/Engineers in ISRO just closed to-day. So, even if you manage to get your sixth semester marklist now, you cannot apply now.

Better luck next time. In the meanwhile, explore other job options too.
12th March 2012, 09:12 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: When is the recruitment of scientists/engineers SC with B.E/B.Tech?

I have passed ibps common written exam for clerical cadre with a score of 144 out of 250.IS there a chance to select me?if so what am I supposed to do?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?