8th September 2011, 08:17 PM
karankumar2003

When are the results of IB's Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Grade II(Wireless Telegraphy) Exam?

Results of IB'S Assistant central Intelligence officer grade-II(Wireless Telegraphy) Examination 2008 held on 19-07-2009

Related Questions:
23rd September 2011, 08:27 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: When are the results of IB's Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Grade II(Wireless Telegraphy) Exam?

Dear Sir,

When can we expect the results for ASSISTANT CENTRAL INTELLIGENCE OFFICER RESULTS, the exam was conducted on 19-7-2011
Please do let us know, there are thousands of aspirants who are awaiting it

Many Thanks
14th November 2011, 01:51 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: When are the results of IB's Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Grade II(Wireless Telegraphy) Exam?

dear sir i manoj bhosale i applying to intelligences buerao for wireless telegraphy post but still i don't get my roll no and on which day exam on which pales please sir if you know then reply me on my email id ([email protected])
23rd November 2011, 04:40 PM
Unregistered

which type of question this exam paper?
Dum's of this exam paper?
18th July 2012, 10:11 PM
Unregistered

When can we expect the results for ASSISTANT CENTRAL INTELLIGENCE OFFICER RESULTS, the exam was conducted on 19-7-2011?

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/when-results-ibs-assistant-central-intelligence-officer-grade-ii-wireless-telegraphy-exam-362402.html#ixzz20zOZT3Ar
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?