19th May 2012, 09:45 PM
Unregistered

When is the scholarship exam of Perugia University?

when scholarship exam of Perugia university,Italy will be announced...pelase tell me the date

Related Questions:
  1. How to get a scholarship for B.Tech.? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Will I get scholarship if I have topped my University in the first semester exam?
  3. What is the procedure to get scholarship in Punjab University for doing Masters?
  4. What scholarship rank I have achieved if secured 8th rank in B.Sc(Biotechnology) of Bharathidasan University? Will I get scholarship?
  5. MS from Germany after B.Tech with 78% marks?
  6. How to study Pharmacology in universities from Europe or US? How to get scholarships?
  7. Is it possible to get scholarship when doing M.Sc Computer Science in Pune University?
  8. Scholarship for M.Sc(Nutrition) student of Pondicherry University?
  9. Universities offering scholarship for Masters? Fee and how much will be the scholarship?
  10. Can I get a scholarship in any university of USA,Cananda or English for doing Ph.D there? Procedure for admission in Ph.D?
  11. ST students get special scholarship for pursuing higher studies?
  12. Am I eligible for any kind of scholarship from Pondicherry University?
  13. Scholarship details in any foreign University for B.Tech and list of Universities for the same? -- [New]
  14. Is there any scholarship provided for securing 80% marks in Engineering course?
  15. In which college can I get scholarship in M.Tech in Punjab? I have secured 33.34 marks in GATE
  16. Detailed information about scholarship for BBA student of Pune University?
  17. Is there any scholarship which I can apply for with 80% marks throughout studies?
  18. Can I get scholarship if I am studying in 12th? What are those exams which I need to get prepared for applying scholarship?
12th March 2014, 01:59 PM
govarthanvijay
Junior Member+

Smile Re: When is the scholarship exam of Perugia University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
when scholarship exam of Perugia university,Italy will be announced...pelase tell me the date

Dear Student,

There is not information on Scholarship offered by Perugia University - please call or send mail to the management directly.

But you can avail the scholarship from the Italian Ministry for Foreign Affairs.

There are scholarships designed to the students of developing countries. These scholarships are assigned according to the student's home country, branch of study and course required.

Italian language knowledge is fundamental to apply for this kind of scholarship. and a B2 level “Certificate of Italian as a foreign language” must be submitted.

Hope this answer helps you

Regards
Vijay
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?