17th July 2011, 04:03 PM
Unregistered

When is the seat allotment for the students in B Category?

i have applied for b_categery seats when are the seats allotment for the applied student my application form no is 1295 i have 490in group

Related Questions:
  1. Will I get MBBS seat under state allotment? I have secured 195.5 cutoff under BC category
  2. List of colleges to get admission with a rank of 49000 in EAMCET in AP?
  3. How many seats are there in COMEDK for engineering?
  4. Can I expect a seat allotment in AIEEE counseling after scoring AIR of 137868?
  5. For getting admission in NIT Warangal what do they prefer, overall or category rank? List of state wise institutions?
  6. Which colleges I can get admission with a rank of 194662 in EAMCET?
  7. Date of CEEP counseling? Date of counseling?
  8. What is the procedure followed to get seat in engineering under B category? -- [New]
  9. Percentage of government allotment seats reserved for 3B category students in Architecture course in Karnataka?
  10. What is the seat allotment for outside Karnataka Students for B.Tech Degree?
  11. Admission in any NIT or any government college after scoring an AIEEE AIR of 66544 and state ranking of 668?
  12. What is the cutoff for MBC candidates? How are the seat allotment provided?
  13. Can I get a seat in JNTU Anantapur university of SVU university after scoring 345 rank in CSE stream? Last year allotment process? Cutoff rank for the university?
  14. How to know about Orissa JEE seat allotment? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Number of MDS seats available in government colleges of Maharashtra under PGD-CET?
  16. Is there any chance to get a seat after scoring 1900 rank in SC category in JEE? Will I be selected for preparatory course?
  17. Will I get a seat in NIT Durgapur after scoring 19867 rank in AIEEE? List of the engineering colleges in West Bengal?
  18. When will I be called for counseling if I am ranked at 58000 in WBJEE?
13th December 2011, 12:27 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When is the seat allotment for the students in B Category?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i have applied for b_categery seats when are the seats allotment for the applied student my application form no is 1295 i have 490in group
You need to be specific with your question. Its fine that you have applied for B Category Seats, but for which subject in which college or university. You have mentioned the Application Form Number but how to locate it if the name of the course, institute/college in not mentioned.

To get a more precise answer please mention the name of the college and the course you have applied for. We will guide you in a much better way with your exact requirements.
24th March 2012, 11:52 PM
Unregistered

Sir, can i get college wise seat allotments under "B" category in Engineering (AP)
27th May 2012, 06:58 PM
Unregistered

sir, i got 74 marks in eamcet and have 24 percent in ipe..could you please tell me in which college can i expect a b category seat ..i belong to bc-d
11th June 2012, 02:49 PM
Unregistered

i got 150599 rank in 2012 ceep. when will be my counselling date
6th June 2013, 02:30 PM
Unregistered

i got rank 4590 in general 2013.which college is alloted
25th June 2013, 07:02 PM
Unregistered

i have 566 in groups and 932 total in which clg may i get and what is fee structure
25th June 2013, 07:03 PM
Unregistered

i have 566 in groups and 932 total in which clg may i get and what is fee structure
27th June 2013, 06:23 PM
Unregistered

I have 566 in groups and 932 total which
Clg i get and what is fee structure ?pls reply
27th June 2013, 06:24 PM
Unregistered

27th June 2013, 06:25 PM
Unregistered

9th June 2014, 08:31 PM
Unregistered

i have applied for b category seat i am not qualified in eamcet and i applied in anits college do i get it plzz tell mee
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?