26th July 2012, 10:33 AM
Unregistered

When to submit the application forms for NET Exam in Public Administration?

I want to appear NET december 2012 in the discipline of Public Administration for the first time. Please let me know when the submission of applications for the same by post as well as online will be opened.

Related Questions:
  1. VMOU B.A in Public Administration- Public Policy (EPA-06) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  2. VMOU B.A in Public Administration Administrative Theory (EPA-01) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  3. NET Public Administration (Paper II) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  4. How to prepare for NET examination in Public Administration?
  5. Am i eligible to do M.A through private with any subject of Public Administration, Sociology, Political Science? I've done B.A with same subjects
  6. Procedure to get the 12th board certificate which I passed 5 years back? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. NET Public Administration (Paper III) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  8. IGNOU M.A. Public Administration- Disaster Management Exam -Download Previous Years Question Papers
  9. VMOU B.A in Public Administration- Indian Administration (EPA-02) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  10. IGNOU Master of Arts in Public Administration State, Society and Public Administration Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  11. When are the application forms be given? Last date to submit the application form? -- [New]
  12. From where can I get B.Ed Pune University exam application forms? Where to submit it and which documents are required?
  13. VMOU B.A in Public Administration- Development Administration (EPA-03) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  14. IGNOU Master of Arts in Public Administration Public Systems Management Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  15. Best study material for Pub Admission for CS mains?
  16. VMOU B.A in Public Administration- Financial Administration (EPA-05) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  17. VMOU B.A in Public Administration- Personnel Administration (EPA-04) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  18. When will the application forms come out for AIIMS Exam? Does this possible to download and submit application forms in online? Where can I get previous year Question Papers for this Exam?
22nd September 2012, 03:07 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When to submit the application forms for NET Exam in Public Administration?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to appear NET december 2012 in the discipline of Public Administration for the first time. Please let me know when the submission of applications for the same by post as well as online will be opened.
Soon, the notification of December NET Examination is going to be Published in the official website, those who are interested to apply for this examination may fill the online application form from the UGC Official website. The notification of December NET Examination is going to be Published soon in the month of October.

This year JUNE NET Examination was already completed and result was also declared.

And now December NET Examination notification is going to be published soon in next month. When the notification published it will be updated in the official website of UGC.

You have to fill the application form online only because no offline application for facility is applicable for any candidates, the application form fees is Rs 450 and you have to pay the fees through SBI Challan form.

After pay the fees you are eligible to fill online application form of NET.

You can apply for Junior Research Fellowship post or Lectureship post of NET.

There is no upper age restrictions to apply for Lectureship post, you must have attained the age of 19 years to apply for NET.

You have to choose the subject in NET on the basis of your post graduation.

There are total 3 papers in this examination and all are conducted in same day in 2 session, you have to cracked each one of the paper Individually and if you need more details then please check official website.

http://www.ugcnetonline.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?