6th January 2013, 12:54 PM
aditya shetty rocks

When is the UPSC entrance exam conducted? How to join Air Force?

please tell the dates when are the UPSC exams are conducted for mu future because now i am in 10th std and want to join to indian air force please tell me

Related Questions:
  1. How to prepare for Hindi Paper in Rewar Sidhi Gramin Bank?
  2. How to get a job in airforce after passing 10th? What is the physical requirment?
  3. What should I do to join Air force after completion of my B.Com? What are the posts available in Air force for commerce students? What are the entrance exam I should write for that post?
  4. Procedure, Eligibility criteria, Fitness and physical criteria for girls to join Indian Air Force? What are the different branches and entrance exams for which girl candidates can apply? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How to become a Pilot in Indian Air Force?
  6. What can I do to become a fighter pilot?
  7. How may I get admission in M.S in Germany? What's the qualification and paper works required required?
  8. How to join Indian Air Force after passing commerce?
  9. Information about defence services? I am a engineering student
  10. How to join Indian Air Force after passing class 10th? What is the education requirement for Indian Air Force?
  11. How to become airforce officer after passing 10th class
  12. How can I become a Pilot in Airforce after appearing for 12th from NIOS?
  13. What kind of entrance exam is available to join Indian Air Force for B.Com graduate? -- [New]
  14. Arts student want to be Pilot, is that possible?
  15. How to get a job in Indian Army after completing 12th?
  16. How to get into IAF after my graduation? I am doing 3rd year civil engineering
  17. Career in Defense services for B.E.(IT) students?
  18. How long will it take to complete Pharma.D program in USA? How may I get license in USA? I've done B.Pharmacy from India
26th April 2013, 08:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: When is the UPSC entrance exam conducted? How to join Air Force?

i am a student of btech 3rd year in mechanical branch.i want to join in indian airforce.am i suitable for this oppurtunity?is any % required from btech.if yes how much is required.what is the process to join in air force?please reply me.
26th April 2013, 11:39 PM
SK@S
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When is the UPSC entrance exam conducted? How to join Air Force?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i am a student of btech 3rd year in mechanical branch.i want to join in indian airforce.am i suitable for this oppurtunity?is any % required from btech.if yes how much is required.what is the process to join in air force?please reply me.
To join Indian airforce after passing BTECH you can apply for the CDS exams.

CDS exams are conducted by UPSC two times in a year

Eligibilty to apply for the CDS exams are:

Education:
Indian Airforce- Graduation Pass with Physics and Mathematics as subjects in class 12th or BE/BTECH
Indian Navy - BE/BTECH
Indian Military Academy (IMA) - Graduation Pass in any Stream
Officers Training Academy (OTA) - Graduation Pass in any Stream

AGE LIMITS-
IMA- Between 19- 24 years
OTA Between 19- 25 years
NAVY - Between 19- 22 years
AIR FORCE - Between 19- 23 years
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?