25th July 2017, 10:48 AM
sdhana devi

When we can apply for BA 3rd year through private university? Last date to apply?

Sir/Mam, Please tell me when BA 3rd year private form admitted in University & what is the last date of private form BA 3rd year? Can you please guide me with the required details on the same? It will be helpful if you can answer me soon. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for B.Com 3rd year private exam? When to submit the form?
  2. What is the last date to apply for B.Com Private course from DAVV? How can I apply for the same?
  3. How to apply for private 3rd chance compartment
  4. How to apply for internship after 3rd year B.Tech at Wipro, TCS, HCL and Infosys? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How to apply for an internship in Electronics and Communication?
  6. How to apply for Training in NTPC being Mechanical 3rd year student?
  7. How to apply for IAS Exam being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year BE in Civil?
  8. Last date of submission of BA 3rd year private forms?
  9. Procedure to do Summer Training in NTPC being a candidate from 3rd year of ECE? Last date to apply for this?
  10. What is the procedure followed for doing internship in Tech Mahindra for 3rd year CSE students?
  11. List of Aeronautical Centres where I can apply for summer training during 3rd year Aeronautical B.Tech? Procedure to apply in HAL Bangalore?
  12. How to apply for admission in MSc in Gauhati University? When will be the prospectus given? Last date of submission of application form?
  13. Is it possible for me to get internship in L&T while doing my B.E 3rd year civil engineering?
  14. What's the last date of applying for private CSJM university(Kanpur)?
  15. How to apply for internship in Electronics core companies while studying in 3rd year of BE ECE? When should I apply?
  16. Am I eligible to apply for Bank exams while pursing the B.Tech final year course?
  17. Which is the last day to apply for internship in HAL?
  18. Details of admission in 1st year for M.Com from Kumaon University? How to apply for it and the date of admission?
27th July 2017, 09:02 PM
Solo13
Senior Member+

Default Re: When we can apply for BA 3rd year through private university? Last date to apply?

As mentioned​ , you want to take admission in 3rd year of BA which is not possible.
You will not get admission in 3rd year of BA directly.
To get admission you have to take admission in BA 1st year. You can take admission as a private student . There is no need to attend regular classes . You have to go for exams only.

For getting admission you will require following documents-
Transfer certificate.
Mark sheet of class 12th. Etc
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?