15th May 2011, 07:57 PM
Arihant Banthia

When will the admission forms for Kolkata BBA course come out in Jaipuria College?

i want to ask when admission we will get admission form of kolkata for bba in jaipuria college.

Related Questions:
  1. Percentage required in 12th to get admission in B.A.(Journalism & Mass Communications) in Jaipuria College, Kolkata?
  2. Can I take admission in Maulana Ajad College or Jaipuria college with 61% in Kolkata?
  3. How may I get admission forms of listed colleges? What's the admission procedure for the same?
  4. List of colleges which offer BBA for BPP candidate of IGNOU in Kolkata
  5. Procedure and percentage required in 12th CBSE Commerce to study in Jaipuria College? -- [New]
  6. Date of availability of forms of Physics Honors in St. Xavier College, Presidency College and Maulana Azad College?
  7. How to get admission in BBA after passing 12th? BBA colleges in Kolkata?
  8. Date of forms for St.Xavier's College, kolkata? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Best colleges in Kolkata and Delhi for BBA course? Contact details of the colleges?
  10. Minimum percentage required to get admission in BBA inSt Xaviers college Kolkata?
  11. Admission procedure for BBA from Presidency college, Kolkata? Fee structure for the same?
  12. How to study in engineers line after passing in non medical stream
  13. How to get admission in government college of Kolkata for BBA?
  14. How can I get admission in BBA in government registered college of Kolkata after passing my higher secondary exam from SEBA course?
  15. Date of sale of admission forms and prospectus for admission into BSc course of Lady Brabourne College, Lorento College, St Paul's College and Presidency College in Kolkata?
  16. From where can I get the admission forms for city college of commerce Kolkata?
  17. When will be the forms for BBA course in IIM and IIPm released? Date of Entrance Exam for BBA in Kolkata?
  18. List of all biochemistry colleges in India for PG programme? Syllabus and last date of submission of form?
24th May 2011, 12:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: When will the admission forms for Kolkata BBA course come out in Jaipuria College?

how would i get admission
24th May 2011, 03:25 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: When will the admission forms for Kolkata BBA course come out in Jaipuria College?

do i hve to give entrance exam for taking admission in BBAcourse in jaipuria college?
30th May 2011, 05:38 PM
Unregistered

I want to get Jaipuria collage B.Com admission online 2011
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?