26th April 2012, 09:17 AM
Unregistered

When will the advanced supplementary exams be conducted by Andhra University?

when was the andhra university advanced supplemtary exams will be conducted

16th June 2012, 01:17 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: When will the advanced supplementary exams be conducted by Andhra University?

my brother failed in 3 subjects in advanced supplementary i.e( first year -b and physics and second year maths ) please let me know when are the next supplentary exams and i heard that there are no supplementary for inter first year students who failed twice is it true
25th January 2013, 01:33 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: When will the advanced supplementary exams be conducted by Andhra University?

i have failed in final yr computer science ,i also forgotted to apply on march exam so plz kindly tell about the instant exam 2013 dates and when to submit the application i am chennai so it takes time for me
21st February 2013, 04:57 PM
Unregistered

i am studying engg last year 3-1 2 subjet was failed when the connted grand supply .tell me i am waiting from
2nd June 2013, 07:32 PM
Unregistered

i failed costing 3 times . i gots 3 marks in ipcc n degree also . kindly inform me the supplementry notification
13th July 2013, 09:41 PM
Unregistered

when will be the advanced supplimentary exam date will be anounced to apply the application for 3year 2nd semister
25th July 2013, 06:33 PM
Unregistered

What are time table for 2 and 3 year 2 semester of advance supply
14th October 2013, 12:34 AM
Unregistered

A u Nov b.com supply exam time table 3rd yr in 2013
25th October 2013, 08:43 PM
Unregistered

b.com 2nd year supplementary exam fee last date
14th April 2014, 10:06 PM
Unregistered

please inform me the date to pay fee for the B.Z.C final year supplementary exam.now my collage is shifted to AMBAITHKAR UNIVERSITY so its difficult in getting information in right time
18th July 2014, 02:22 PM
Unregistered

i have failed 3 subects in 3-2 semester when will advanced supply commence tellme? my college is afliated to andhra university
26th September 2014, 12:14 AM
Unregistered

when will be the supplementary exam of b.com general final year business law plz as soon possble update us time table
26th October 2016, 12:06 PM
Unregistered

Do the new syllabus of degree (I.e NAAC credited syllabus) have advance supplementary exams ? If so when will the exams be conducted ?
13th July 2019, 03:49 PM
Unregistered

When will the advanced supplementary exams for degree conducted
31st August 2019, 12:21 PM
Unregistered

When is the advanced supply exams will be conduct in 2019
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?