6th October 2015, 12:15 AM
Unregistered

When will Anna University conduct entrance exam? Is there only common entrance or separate entrance for MA in Journalism & Communication?

When will anna university conduct entrance exam?
Is there only a common entrance or separate for MA and journalism and communication? if what do i have to do for preparation?

Related Questions:
  1. Details regarding entrance exam and future prospective of BA in Mass Communication & Journalism?
  2. Which graduation course I can take to become a Journalist?
  3. Colleges for Masters in Journalism & Mass Communication or Journalism or Journalism or Mass Communication? How to prepare for their entrance exams and what are the syllabus?
  4. Which entrance exam I must prepare for Post Graduation in Architecture?
  5. Which entrance exam to answer to study Journalism and Mass communication? Date of sale of forms?
  6. Is it possible to get admission in MCA course without appearing in TANCET?
  7. Past 10 years entrance test question papers of Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication(BJMC)?
  8. What is the alternate way to get colleges other than AIEEE and IIT?
  9. Last date of submission of B.Ed forms?
  10. How to fill the form of B.Ed? Is it possible? I am appearing for BSc Part III from computer science
  11. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication course in Delhi University? List of colleges which offer this course in Delhi University?
  12. Can I do B.Ed after doing B.Com and MBA(Finance)?
  13. What is the requirement for LLB?
  14. Past year papers of Master in Mass Communication and Journalism entrance exam of Gujarat University?
  15. Will there be any age limit for MCA course? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Books to study for Journalism Mass Communication entrance exam?
  17. PhD Journalism & Mass Communication or Media Studies from Anna University?
  18. Last date to apply for B.Ed course? Minimum qualification required for B.Ed course?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?