22nd September 2012, 08:17 PM
Tariq Masood

When will be the announcement of result of NDA II Exam?

Sir, plz tell me when will u announce d result of NDA II result?

2nd October 2012, 12:12 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When will be the announcement of result of NDA II Exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tariq Masood View Post
Sir, plz tell me when will u announce d result of NDA II result?
I think you are already appeared for NDA(II) Examination this year and the examination was already completed on 19/Aug/2012. This year NDA(I) examination result was already published. If you have appeared for NDA(II) Examination, then please wait for the Result.

The result will be announced soon in few months in the official websites and all leading newspapers.

UPSC declared result after 3-4 month of the examination, so please wait for few months, when the result published it will be updated in the UPSC official website. If you cracked this examination, then you will be eligible for SSB interview and you get your call letter soon after the examination cleared.

So, you have to wait for the result, please check the official websites time to time to get details regarding results, For more details check official website:

http://upsc.gov.in
2nd October 2012, 03:18 PM
sumitjha14u
Senior Member+

Hello dear,
NDA stands for National Defence Academy examination and this examination is conducted by UPSC, two times in a year, the examination is conducted to select candidates for the recruitment of these wings namely,

-> Army wings
-> Naval wings
-> Air force wings

This year Both NDA(I) and NDA(II) Examination was completed. The result of NDA(I) was already published and if you have appeared for NDA(II) Examination then please wait for the result. Result will be declared soon in few months.

When the Result declared it will be updated in the employment Newspaper or in the official website of UPSC.

If you cracked this examination then you will get SSB call letter in your address to appear for the Next stage i.e SSB interview. This stage is not easy, many candidates disqualified in this stage.

But first please wait for the NDA(II) Result and also check the official website of UPSC.

http://www.upsc.gov.in

good luck
2nd October 2012, 04:36 PM
Ravinder.Singh.Jasrotia

Friend,

-- Last NDA exam was held on August 19, 2012. And the result of this exam expected to be announed in the month November-December.

-- In the meantime, you should keep practising for SSB interview and Physical Efficiency Test.

-- Result will be available on official website of UPSC, Employment News and other leading newspapers.

-- So you are advised to keep visiting the official website of UPSC and leading newspapers in order to be updated with latest notification regarding examination.
2nd October 2012, 04:37 PM
Ravinder.Singh.Jasrotia

Friend,

-- Last NDA exam was held on August 19, 2012. And the result of this exam expected to be announed in the month November-December.

-- In the meantime, you should keep practising for SSB interview and Physical Efficiency Test.

-- Result will be available on official website of UPSC, Employment News and other leading newspapers.

-- So you are advised to keep visiting the official website of UPSC and leading newspapers in order to be updated with latest notification regarding examination.
25th November 2012, 07:53 PM
Unregistered

sir ,
nda 1 2013 exam ki date 7 april 2013 he .aur usi din jee mains 2013 ka exam he to hu kya kar
26th November 2012, 08:04 PM
Unregistered

SIR,,,
NDA 1 2013 & JEE MAINS BOTH ON SAME DAY !!!!!!!!!!! IS IT POSSIBLE ????.... TWO ALL INDIA EXAM ON THE SAME DAY....Plz reply,, since i haven't fill the form of jee till now !!!!!!!!!!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?