8th February 2018, 02:50 PM
namjoshi shivani

From when will application forms be available for CSIR-CFTRI for entrance exam of M.Sc Food Technology?

When will be the application forms of CSIR-Central Food Technological Research Institute available to us for the entrance exam of M.Sc in Food Technology?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility for doing M.Sc Food Technology course in CFTRI?
  2. Sample papers of exam to get admission in MSc(Food Technology) in CFTRI Mysore?
  3. Sample question papers of entrance exam for MSc in Food Technology in CFTRI -- [Most Discussed]
  4. What all options are available with CET and NEET score? What is the eligibility criteria for B.Sc Food Technology in CFTRI? -- [New]
  5. Previous 10 years solved model papers for M.Sc (Food Technology) of CFTRI, Mysore
  6. How should I prepare for the Entrance Exam for Ph.D course being a student pursuing M.Sc in Food Technology? What options are there in Ph.D in India and Abroad?
  7. Am I eligible to apply for M.Sc Food Technology from CFTRI after completion of B.Sc in Microbiology?
  8. Which Exam is compulsory to pursue M.Sc in Food Technology between GATE Exam and CFTRI Exam?
  9. Can I take CFTRI entrance exam if I am a final year student of food and nutrition and dietetics
  10. Detailed information and syllabus of Ph.D entrance exam conducted by CFTRI, Mysore?
  11. What is the syllabus for MSc entrance exam in CFTRI, Mysore
  12. What is the syllabus for the entrance exam for admission in CFTRI Mysore for MSc?
  13. Am I eligible to get admission in M.Sc food science and technology?
  14. Which is better MSc biotechnology or MSc food technology?
  15. Am I eligible for M.Sc. in Food technology after graduating in Horticulture?
  16. How to prepare for CSIR NET exam? I have done MSc in Food Science
  17. What subject I have to choose for CSIR-NET if completed M.Sc in Food & Dietetics?
  18. How to do Ph.D in CFTRI after completing MSc in Biochemistry
22nd February 2018, 08:01 PM
sarita46
Senior Member+++

Default Re: From when will application forms be available for CSIR-CFTRI for entrance exam of M.Sc Food Technology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by namjoshi shivani View Post
When will be the application forms of CSIR-Central Food Technological Research Institute available to us for the entrance exam of M.Sc in Food Technology?
CFTRI i.e Central Food Technologies Research Institute, Mysore has main focus areas of Engineering Science, Technology Development, Translation Research, and Food Protection and Safety. The courses offered by CFTRI are M.SC, PhD, and Flour Miling Technology Course.

- The minimum eligibility to do M.SC is a B.SC degree with 50% aggregate marks.

- Admission in M.Sc is based on the merit in the qualifying and online entrance test conducted by the institute.

CFTRI Admission Date 2018

- For PhD/M.SC course : Admission date starts from : April,2018.
Admission end date : May 25th,2018.

Entrance exam date : June 04,2018 and July 14th,2018.
Announcement of Result/Merit list : July 19th, 2018.

For more details log on to : http://www.cftri.com/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?