17th August 2013, 06:40 PM
bumba mondal

When will the B.Tech forms for diploma students come out in West Bengal

when public b-tech form for diploma student in west bengal?

Related Questions:
  1. How to take admission in btech mechanical engineering in west bengal after diploma in automobile?
  2. When are the forms of West Bengal Polytechnic Exam going to be available? What is the eligibility criteria for the same?
  3. What's the date of entrance exam for diploma in marine engineering at west bengal? How may I get application forms for the same?
  4. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for B.Ed. in West Bengal? List of colleges in West Bengal for B.Ed. course? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Which are the colleges offering Robotics in Biotech?
  6. In which college can I get BBA course in Chandigarh after passing 12th with 58%?
  7. What shall I do after completion of 3 year Diploma course in MLT in West Bengal?
  8. List of Chandigarh colleges in whcih I can get admission with this percentage? Eligibility criteria to get admission in Punjab University for BBA and B.Com?
  9. Names of some good institutes in west bengal providing summer training for btech 2nd year students?
  10. How to take admission for MCA after passing BCA? Best colleges in Kolkata that I can get without appearing for the entrance exam?
  11. Which is the best diploma mechanical engineering job placement consultancy in West Bengal?
  12. Can I get West Bengal Domicile Certificate for NEET if completed 12th from Delhi but born in West Bengal? -- [New]
  13. Can I get any reputed college for CSE after scoring 50400 in WBJEE?
  14. MBA in finance accountant through distance because not able to attend regular classes
  15. List of the government colleges of B.Ed in Kolkata?
  16. Where to get BSc forms in West Bengal?
  17. When can we get the forms of West Bengal Polytechnic?
  18. Is it possible to do graduation in Assamese in West Bengal?
30th September 2017, 09:45 AM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

Default Re: When will the B.Tech forms for diploma students come out in West Bengal

The name of entrance exam for diploma candidates to get admission in second year of engineering is WBJEE JELET. JELET is Joint Entrance Exam for Lateral Entry Test.

Diploma candidate must have minimum of 60% marks to apply for this entrance exam.

The online application form for JELET is available is month of March and examination is conducted in month of June.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?