7th January 2012, 08:43 PM
Unregistered

When will be the Entrance Exam for M.Sc in Nursing in AIIMS and JIPMER? Do any experience require for me to appear for the Entrance Exam?

i am studying bsc nursing in kolkata. my question is when information of entrance test in msc nursing in aiims and jipmer, chandigarh is published? And another question is,is there require any experience to appear the entrance test

4th September 2012, 08:50 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: When will be the Entrance Exam for M.Sc in Nursing in AIIMS and JIPMER? Do any experience require for me to appear for the Entrance Exam?

Books for M.sc nursing and previous papers of M.sc nursing in AIIMS
22nd October 2012, 05:13 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: When will be the Entrance Exam for M.Sc in Nursing in AIIMS and JIPMER? Do any experience require for me to appear for the Entrance Exam?

when will the entrance exam for M.sc Nursing in AIIMS AND JIPMER ?Do any experience require for me to appear the entrance?
7th February 2015, 07:32 PM
Unregistered

When are the forms out for entrance exams for pursuing M.Sc Nursing in AIIMS,Delhi & JIPMER, Chandigarh ...?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?