20th March 2012, 03:45 PM
Homnath

When will I get the admission notice for MSc?

Sir, when will the admission notice for msc come?....please tell me when will i get it

19th September 2017, 08:55 PM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When will I get the admission notice for MSc?

M.Sc stands for Master of Science. This is a 2 year Post Graduation course being offered by number of colleges in India.

The admission for this course will be given on the basis of performance in the Entrance Exam.

Each and every University will conduct its own Entrance Exam to give admission for the candidates into M.Sc course.

The dates of Entrance Exam and the procedure to apply for Entrance Exam may not be same for all the Universities.

Normally the admission

If you had mentioned the specific University in which you would like to join along with the specific stream in M.Sc course, we would have better suggested you.

Next time, I suggest you to be more clear with your query so that we can better answer you.

What I suggest you is to please visit the official website of the University in which you would like to join M.Sc course.

Go to Admissions section and you can see the complete details like
-Procedure to get admission (whether Entrance Exam required or not)
-required qualification (like 50% of marks in your Graduation)
-Date from when you can get application forms
-Tentative date of Entrance Exam
-Syllabus for the Entrance Exam etc.

In case if you any queries with any of above points, just visit contact us page, get the contact number and make a call to the University.

There would several streams in M.Sc. But below are the most common streams being offered in most of the colleges.
M.Sc Physics
M.Sc Chemistry
M.Sc Organic Chemistry
M.Sc Biochemistry
M.Sc Mathematics
M.Sc Biotechnology etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?