27th June 2011, 03:22 AM
Unregistered

When will I get the admit card for SCRA exam? What should I do having lost my form number of SCRA exam?

sir,when will i get the admit card of scra exam?for this reason i am very nervous.sir my form no.of scra exam has been stolen from my room.so first time please excuse me & tell me my form no.
from,
rajesh nanda
vill-lalpur,
p.o.-paniparul,
dist-purba medinipur,
west bengal
contact no-09800554402,

27th June 2011, 07:52 PM
kvrob139
Senior Member++

Default Re: When will I get the admit card for SCRA exam? What should I do having lost my form number of SCRA exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir,when will i get the admit card of scra exam?for this reason i am very nervous.sir my form no.of scra exam has been stolen from my room.so first time please excuse me & tell me my form no.
from,
rajesh nanda
vill-lalpur,
p.o.-paniparul,
dist-purba medinipur,
west bengal
contact no-09800554402,
The admit card will be received 3 weeks before the exam date.

If you didn't get it in the time period, you need to contact the Commission.On
receipt of such a communication, Admission certificate or a duplicate copy
thereto will be issued to the admitted candidate. Information in this regard
can also be obtained from the Facilitation Counter located in the Commission’s Office either in person or over Telephone Nos. 011-
23381125/011-23385271/011- 23098543. In case no communication is received in the Commission's office from the candidate regarding non-receipt of his/her admission certificate atleast 3 weeks before the examination, he/she himself/herself will be solely responsible for non-receipt of his/her Admission Certificate.
28th June 2011, 04:25 PM
sandymishra45

Thumbs up Re: When will I get the admit card for SCRA exam? What should I do having lost my form number of SCRA exam?

About admit card for SCRA exam

If a candidate does not receive his/her admission certificate or any other communication regarding his/her candidature for the examination 3 weeks before the commencement of the examination, he/she should at once contact the Commission. On receipt of such a communication, Admission
certificate or a duplicate copy thereto will be issued to the admitted candidate. Information in this regard can also be obtained from the Facilitation Counter located in the Commission’s Office either in person or over Telephone Nos. 011- 23381125/011-23385271/011-23098543.

In case no communication is received in the Commission's office from the candidate regarding non-receipt of his/her admission certificate atleast 3 weeks before the examination, he/she himself/herself will be solely responsible for non-receipt of his/her Admission Certificate.

It may be noted that the Admission Certificate will be issued at the address as photocopied from the application form filled in by the candidate.
The candidate should, therefore, ensure that address given by him/her in
the application form is correct and complete with pin code.

- FACILITATION COUNTER FOR GUIDANCE OF CANDIDATES FOR SCRA EXAM:
In case of any guidance/information/clarification regarding their applications,
candidature etc. candidates can contact UPSC's Facilitation Counter near
gate 'C' of its campus in person or over Telephone No. 011-23385271/ 011-
23381125/011-23098543 on working days between 10.00 hrs and 17.00 hrs
29th June 2011, 02:15 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: When will I get the admit card for SCRA exam? What should I do having lost my form number of SCRA exam?

what should i do to enter sailor post after plus two
4th July 2011, 10:55 AM
Unregistered

When will i get the admit cord for SCRA exam?
9th July 2011, 01:36 AM
Unregistered

SIR AM I ELIGIBLE FOR SCRA EXAM AS I LOST MY ORIGINAL CERTIFICATES OF 10 AND 12TH STANDARD...I HAD APPLIED FOR DUPLICATE ONES AND I RECIEVED THEM PLZ REPLY ME TO MY MAIL SIR IF ANYONE KNOWS ABT THIS ,,,,[email protected],,,THANK YOU SIR
11th July 2011, 12:03 PM
Unregistered

sir ,I had not get my admit card for the SCRA exam on july 31
18th July 2011, 10:21 PM
Unregistered

sir i had nt received my admit card till date i don't have the application form no. .i tried on the above contact no given bt it was not answered.i was out of station due to some unavoidable reasons.kindly tell me the procedure for attaining the admit card
my details are:
NIKITA TIWARI
D/O SANJAY TIWARI
ADDRESS: 562/64 RAMGARH COLONY ,
KANPUR ROAD ,LUCKNOW.
E-MAIL ID:[email protected]
PHONE NO.:9415768908
19th July 2011, 04:10 PM
Unregistered

,I had not get my admit card for the SCRA exam on july 31

Application details of Registration-Id: 11109715245 for Special Class Railway Apprentices Examination - 2011
PART - I Name RAHUL KUMAR SHARMA
Gender Male
Date of Birth 22-08-1993
Father's Name RADHEY SHYAM SHARMA
Mother's Name UMARAVATI DEVI
Nationality Indian
Marital Status Unmarried
Physically Challenged No
Community OBC
If you belong to Minority No
Fee Remission Claimed No
Address H.NO-236 C.O.D.
COLONY KOYLA NAGAR
KANPUR
KANPUR
Uttar Pradesh - 208011

E-Mail [email protected]
Age Relaxation Claimed No
Examination Centre Lucknow
Educational Qualification Already passed the requisite qualifying examination.

PART - II
[Fee Payment Details, Photograph & Signature of Registration-Id: 11109715245]

Fee Payment Details (Subject to verification)
Registration-Id Transaction-Id Transaction Date Fee Paid (in Rs) Agency Name Mode of Payment
11109715245 15189652 15-04-2011 50 State Bank of India Cash
22nd July 2011, 11:52 AM
Unregistered

How many times a candidate may appear in scra examination?
25th July 2011, 12:57 AM
Unregistered

When will I get the admit card for SCRA exam? What should I do having lost my form number of SCRA exam?
25th July 2011, 07:29 PM
Unregistered

sir..till nw i nt get my scra admit card fr 31st july...n i also forgot my application form no..so pls tell me wht to do nw..... if u get ny information regarding below details NAME- RAMIT SACHAN ADDRESS- TYPE -I 128/16 , PARICHHA COLONEY PARICHHA JHANSI, UTTAR PRADESH , PINCODE-284305 pls cntact me on below no. Mb..08004971529 , 09451168968 or email me on my email id- [email protected]
28th July 2011, 09:54 PM
Unregistered

Question Re: When will I get the admit card for SCRA exam? What should I do having lost my form number of SCRA exam?my email id is [email protected]

[QUOTE=Unregistered;840048]sir,when will i get the admit card of scra exam?for this reason i am very nervous.sir my form no.of scra exam has been stolen from my room.so first time please excuse me & tell me my form no.
from,
devendra kumar
shivpurishala etawah,
206001l,
distt etawah,
uttarpradesh
contact no-9456285878
28th July 2011, 10:02 PM
Unregistered

sir.. till now i not get my scra admit card fr 31st july ....n i also forgot my application formno so pls tell me what to do now......... if u get any information below detail name devendra
add shivpurishal etawah 206001 uttarprades pin 206001 contact no. 9456285878
14th January 2012, 05:59 PM
Unregistered

sir i had lost my application no. so how will get my roll number
i am manvi h.no.108/3 palace colony mandi h.p pin 175001
contact no. 8988068085
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?