29th February 2012, 11:28 PM
Unregistered

When will I get the application form in UPSC website?

When will I see the application form in UPSC website? ...please tell me the answer

1st March 2012, 05:08 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When will I get the application form in UPSC website?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
When will I see the application form in UPSC website? ...please tell me the answer
UPSC Conducts Many examination every year and you have not mentioned the examination, in which you are Interested.

If you have completed your Graduate degree course in any discipline, then you are eligible to apply for the Civil services examination. The notification was already Published and the online Registrations was already started and the last date of apply for this examination online 05/March/2012.

The Preliminary examination will be held soon on 20/May/2012.

If you are Interested then please fill the Online application form soon before the last date.

If you are Interested in Other examination, then please visit the official website and check the Notification dates. The Notification dates is Properly mentioned in the official website.

I think you want to get the information about IES Examination. The notification was published on 25/Feb/2012, But still the Notification not availiable in the official website.

So, please wait for Few days, May be the Notification will be Published soon.

So please check the official website and then you will get the necessary Information about UPSC Examinations :

http://upsc.gov.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?