28th October 2011, 02:13 PM
Unregistered

When will I get Tamilnadu Physical Education and Sports University MSc in Yoga Distance Education Results?

When will we get tamilnadu physical education and sports university M.Sc in yoga distance education results 2011?

Related Questions:
  1. How to do MSc Yoga through lateral entry in Tamilnadu Sports University after doing PG diploma in Yoga?
  2. Detailed information about Distance M.Sc in Yoga course available in Tamil Nadu Sports and Physical Education University?
  3. Date of MSc Yoga distance education results?
  4. Admission procedure to pursue M.Phil in sports management from Tamilnadu Physical Education and Sports University?
  5. What are the importance of physical education and sports?
  6. How to do M.Phil or Ph.D from distance education after passing MSc in EVS from Vidyasagar University
  7. MA Physical education can be done through distance education? Whether that course will be valid?
  8. Am I eligible to study Master of Physical Education through Distance Education if completed Graduation?
  9. Information about B.Ed correspondence course in Mumbai?
  10. Universities in Tamilnadu for BL through distance education? Is it good to study BL through distance? -- [New]
  11. Which are the colleges in CG in which I can do correspondence course? I have done PG in History
  12. Name of Universities in Mumbai offering LLB through distance education? Admission procedure and last date to apply for the same?
  13. Is it possible to pursue my B.Ed through correspondence?
  14. From which college can I do B.Ed correspondence? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. List of colleges in Mumbai offering BPEd course? What is the eligibility and duration of the course?
  16. PUC from KSOU is valid for admission in B.Com?
  17. Do I need to have any teaching experience to do B.Ed through correspondence? List of universities which provide B.Ed correspondence course without any teaching experience?
  18. Am I eligible for MPSC exam after completing degree from Periyar Distance Education University Tamilnadu
31st October 2011, 03:34 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: When will I get Tamilnadu Physical Education and Sports University MSc in Yoga Distance Education Results?

it looks like we need to call up the universtiy to get the results. Results have come and many has the marks already.
5th November 2011, 11:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: When will I get Tamilnadu Physical Education and Sports University MSc in Yoga Distance Education Results?

wcsc-vision for wisdom result 2011
29th November 2011, 04:58 PM
Unregistered

results for diploma 2011 vision for wisdom (yoga) of tamil nadu physical education and sports university
7th February 2012, 03:32 PM
Unregistered

when will get diploma in taekwondo course result.i wrote exam december from 26th to 29th.please send me reply sir
24th July 2012, 01:40 PM
Unregistered

when will i get msc yoga result 2012 . i wrote the exam in the month of may 2012
11th September 2012, 03:50 PM
Unregistered

list of the colleges which have job for m.tech in cse as assistant profersor
4th November 2012, 10:42 PM
Unregistered

Please give me the information to join in M.Sc.Yoga in lateral entry in the current academic year.
7th August 2013, 09:55 PM
Unregistered

when the 2011 may batch yoga lateral entry results will be announced? please give the information as early as possible.
16th August 2013, 10:39 PM
Unregistered

when will be the distance education course of pg diploma in fitness and wellness result will be declared i wrote on may 2013 at which month roughly it will be declared?
28th October 2013, 08:54 PM
Unregistered

What is the problem with the university? Why supplementary exams are not conducted? God only knows reasons for the delay in announcing results.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?