8th November 2011, 06:19 PM
Unregistered

When will I receive my call letter for Medical(GD Constable)?

i am calling for medical(gd constable)bt till the date i have not recieved my call letter for the same. i dont know the date of my medical.
plzzz tell me the date of medical(itbp gd constable)

Related Questions:
  1. When will i receive the call letter of Indian Navy?
  2. Can I get MBBS college in TN on 2nd counseling?
  3. What to do if I don't receive my NDA exam call letter?
  4. When the counselling date of Siddha university will be announced? When will I receive call letter? -- [New]
  5. When will I receive the Call Letter from wipro if got selected for Wipro WASE program?
  6. When will I receive the admit card of Navik GD?
  7. Are the NDA results declared? Should I join engineering or way for results of NDA?
  8. Last date to get TANCET application form? Procedure to apply for counseling?
  9. When will I receive my Wipro call letter? How to know whether I am selected in HR interview?
  10. When will I receive my call letter for B.Sc CT? What is the fee structure of this course?
  11. When will I receive call letter being a candidate from SC category having scored 125 marks in IBPS Exam?
  12. How may I get permission letter for Delhi police recruitment exam? I have sent my application form to head constable of Delhi police. But I didn't receive my permission letter yet
  13. Call letter for LOWER DIVISION CLERK in SSC -- [Most Discussed]
  14. When will I receive the call letter for STA(Mechanical Engineering)?
  15. How many days Cognizant takes for sending call letter?
  16. When will I receive the SSB letter?
  17. When will I receive the SSB call letter? I have cleared the CDS II exam in both IMA and NA
  18. How may I get information about the interview date for CDS exam? I have cleared CDS written exam. When will I get my call letter? When will candidates from Meghalaya and any other north eastern states receive their calling letter?
9th December 2011, 09:12 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: When will I receive my call letter for Medical(GD Constable)?

hwo can i receive nmy itbp exm 2011 admitcard by site
18th December 2011, 04:30 PM
Unregistered

Plz tel me medical date for animal transport my d/b 15.07.1989 ajeet singh s/o goverdhan singh r.n.11920747
30th April 2012, 11:18 PM
Unregistered

sir ,i gave my physical test on 09,sep2011 and i got selected in that .after that i gave written test and also selected in that . then i gave personal interview and get selected in that.now i want to ask that when itbp cell will send us call letter for medical,sir please tell me on my father's phone no. 09418692089,my roll no is 11815225 post of itbp,name-vikas kausal \o piar chand
11th February 2021, 08:20 AM
Unregistered

In how many days ssc gd constable call letter will come after passing merit list
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?