20th February 2010, 12:05 AM
satyavani
Senior Member++

when will the l&t bis result will be announced? procedure for sending demand draft?

when will the l&t bis result will be announced//./.?and what is the procedure for sending the dd?

20th February 2010, 12:54 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: when will the l&t bis result will be announced? procedure for sending demand draft?

sorry you dont clear in your question, in which year results you want. so clear your question in detail then all can gives you answer better.

20th February 2010, 03:39 PM
rrmohantysmile
Senior Member+

Default Re: when will the l&t bis result will be announced? procedure for sending demand draft?

look dear firend the tentative date is on mid march but there is no as such confirmation from their side as to any fixed date .. they are saying to intimate only the selected ones with the letter to their address.. good luck hope you get selected..bye take care..

20th February 2010, 04:01 PM
Mintoo
Senior Member++

To get the information about the result visit the below site:
www.lntecc.com/bugallery/html/careers/bis/bis_result.asp

21st February 2010, 07:03 PM
rednam

the results are expected to come by the end of february,they have not mentioned any particular date,
all the best ,hope you get selected

21st February 2010, 07:03 PM
satyavani
Senior Member++

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahul k View Post
sorry you dont clear in your question, in which year results you want. so clear your question in detail then all can gives you answer better.
i am talking about larsen and toubro build india scholarship,the interview of which was conducted in januray ending

14th April 2010, 09:05 AM
anudmishra
Senior Member+

the results were announced in the third week of February,and the last date for confirmation was 4-3-2010,
i think you have confirmed your seat if you were selected,
all the best

2nd May 2010, 06:36 PM
Unregistered

when will l&t result will be. announced whose interview has been conducted on 25 th march 2010 in delhi for graduate commercial training

4th May 2010, 10:01 PM
Unregistered

when will l&t result will be. announced whose interview has been conducted on 25 th march 2010 in delhi for graduate commercial training

31st July 2010, 12:13 AM
maddusajj
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by satyavani View Post
when will the l&t bis result will be announced//./.?and what is the procedure for sending the dd?
the results have been announced long back and the classes have also been started in iit Delhi and iit madras,

31st July 2010, 02:50 AM
subhash5687
Banned

Thumbs up Re: when will the l&t bis result will be announced? procedure for sending demand draft?

Quote:
Originally Posted by satyavani View Post
search on the site availabl as www.lntecc.com/bugallery/html/careers/bis/bis_result.asp best of luck dear,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

31st July 2010, 03:15 PM
kalyan333

Lightbulb Re: when will the l&t bis result will be announced? procedure for sending demand draft?

the declaration of results will depend on that company.
so wait until they come.
you may know at that company site.
and Procedure for demand draft(DD) is
1.go to bank
2.ask accounter
3.and pay money
4.then they will give one form
5.in that one dd number is there
that is important.
7.that is dd number.

31st July 2010, 03:22 PM
sathsish

Smile Re: when will the l&t bis result will be announced? procedure for sending demand draft?

hello friend,
visit this website:
www.lntecc.com/bugallery/html/careers/bis/bis_result.asp

all the very best..!!

good luck..@!@

26th December 2010, 05:17 PM
maddusajj
Senior Member+++++

hi..
the notification for 2011 lntbis scholarship has been out,apply as soon as possible at
www.lntecc.com
all the best
remember you can fill the application form only in internet explorer

30th December 2010, 05:15 PM
anudmishra
Senior Member+

the examination is some were mid January ,this year it has been delayed because they wanted to take the interview after gate exam
all the best

7th January 2011, 11:51 AM
maddusajj
Senior Member+++++

hi...
this year many of the students who applied they are not getting the proper idea about what is the cut off score for getting selected for the written exam,
can any one tell the cut off score this year,last year it was 75% for civil engineering students

11th February 2011, 10:17 PM
Unregistered

HI
THIS YEAR (2011) I APPEARED BIS EXAM ON JAN 22
WAITING FOR THE RESULTS...............
UPTO MY KNOWLEDGE CUTOFF FOR MECHANICAL GUYS IS AROUND 80%

17th February 2011, 08:12 AM
Unregistered

results already announced..
Interview is on 28th Feb

20th February 2011, 11:16 AM
Unregistered

hi
i got shortlisted for interview for bis guide me to perform well n interview...date feb 28
yogesh...

20th February 2011, 11:56 AM
Unregistered

ON WHICH SITE THE RESULT IS AVAILABLE??????
THE RESULT DATE WAS 22ND FEB.....

21st February 2011, 11:32 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hi
i got shortlisted for interview for bis guide me to perform well n interview...date feb 28
yogesh...
hi congratulations. from where did you get the results. on which website is it available?
pls reply.

21st February 2011, 03:01 PM
shrn369

hey congrats.. bt where did u see the result? which website?

21st February 2011, 04:04 PM
Unregistered

ON WHICH SITE THE RESULT IS AVAILABLE??????
THE RESULT DATE WAS 22ND FEB in the call letter.....

plz tel me Mr. yogesh, have u got d mail regarding this??
on which link have u got d result......

21st February 2011, 04:15 PM
Unregistered

THE LINK GIVEN ABOVE IS NOT WORKING WHEN I M ENTERING MY REFERNCE NUMBR. PLZ TEL ME THE VALID LINK AND THE SELECTED PPL PLZ TEL ON WHICH LINK THEY R GETTING THE RESULT.???????
PLZ HELP..
SAKSHI..

21st February 2011, 04:21 PM
SAKSHI123456

anyone plz tel me the valid link on which BIS-2011 written result is available???????????

the selected canditates for interview have got any mail or not???
the link provided above is not working when m entering my regstration numbr..
please mail me the details on [email protected]
Thank you

21st February 2011, 11:57 PM
maddusajj
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAKSHI123456 View Post
anyone plz tel me the valid link on which BIS-2011 written result is available???????????

the selected canditates for interview have got any mail or not???
the link provided above is not working when m entering my regstration numbr..
please mail me the details on [email protected]
Thank you
hi.
the students who are selected would have surely got the mail for the interview,
the interview is in the end of February,
the website were you can check your results is www.lntecc.com,here you will have the results in the careers section
if you have not got any mail till now that for sure means that you are not selected for the interview

22nd February 2011, 06:49 PM
Unregistered

Is result of BIS have been declared??? There is no such notifications in the career options of www.lntecc.com???????

23rd February 2011, 11:18 PM
Unregistered

TO EVERYONES' (REGARDING BIS RESULTS) KIND NOTICE:
THE RESULTS OF BIS WRITTEN TEST HELD ON 22ND JAN 2011 ARE NOT PUBLISHED OR UPDATED IN ANY OF THE WEBSITES. THOSE CANDIDATES WHO ARE SELECTED, WERE SENT A CONFIRMATION MAIL IN THE 1ST OR 2ND WEEK OF FEBRUARY FROM LNTECC.COM TO COME FOR THE INTERVIEW ON 28TH FEB. I AM THE ONE SHORTLISTED FOR THE INTERVIEW. STILL TODAY NONE OF THE WEBSITES UPDATED REGARDING THIS.

23rd February 2011, 11:26 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Is result of BIS have been declared??? There is no such notifications in the career options of www.lntecc.com???????

YES ... induiduals have received confirmation via mail. INTERVIEW ON 28TH FEB 2011.

16th April 2011, 05:16 PM
Unregistered

when will the result of fresher engg. is announced?And it is shown.

18th April 2011, 09:16 AM
Unregistered

I have attended the interview of L&T BIS.... when will they publish the result?

27th April 2011, 09:35 AM
Unregistered

Sir, When and how will the lnt bis 2011 interview results be announced?It had been a very long time and there is no announcement of them.Please let me know the position of them so that I can take the timely decision of my future.

29th April 2011, 11:54 PM
Unregistered

its announced...chk ter site lntecc/careers....u will see the bis final results tag

30th April 2011, 05:51 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
sir, when and how will the lnt bis 2011 interview results be announced?it had been a very long time and there is no announcement of them.please let me know the position of them so that i can take the timely decision of my future.
the result is on their site

21st May 2011, 09:34 PM
Unregistered

When does L&T generally gives joining to freshers? Is it in Mid June ar In late august?

27th June 2011, 12:56 PM
Unregistered

When will be Joining the selected candidate held on 28 February

21st July 2011, 07:51 PM
Unregistered

I would like to know whether bis scheme is good for l&t employees? wat r the benefits?

29th September 2011, 03:08 PM
Unregistered

when will be the selected candidate. my offer letter not come. Please send my offer letter
. I want to join lntecc.
My email is - [email protected]

29th September 2011, 03:12 PM
Unregistered

when will be the joining the selected candidate. My offer letter not come. I want to join lntecc.
my email is [email protected]

4th November 2011, 11:51 AM
Unregistered

When will the BIS exam result of 2011 will be announced ?
-ARUN -

7th November 2011, 08:32 PM
samspat

hi

he declaration of results will depend on that company.
so wait until they come.
1.go to bank
2.ask accounter
3.and pay money
that is important.
7.that is dd number.

12th November 2011, 04:52 PM
kartik41
Senior Member+++

Sir,sorry you dont clear in your question, in which year results you want. so clear your question in detail then all can gives you answer better.

12th November 2011, 11:23 PM
Unregistered

whn vl b the results of BIS 2011 exam

13th November 2011, 05:35 PM
Unregistered

is there any need to weight of 50kgs for l&t bis scholarship

14th November 2011, 07:42 PM
Unregistered

WHAT IS THE PROCEDURE JOB SEARCH FOR COMPANY L&T.........

20th November 2011, 11:37 AM
pabitra_nayak
Senior Member+

hi

The declaration of results will depend on that company.
so wait until they come.
1.go to bank
2.ask accounter
3.and pay money
that is important.
7.that is dd number.

best of luck

7th December 2011, 10:50 AM
Unregistered

when and how will the scientist bis exam result of 2011 will be announced?

8th December 2011, 12:28 PM
Unregistered

When will BIS october2011 result be announced?

11th December 2011, 12:46 PM
Unregistered

When will the result of BIS(Scientist B grade ) be announced?

7th January 2012, 07:34 PM
Unregistered

sir
I am suresh kumar pal from govt polytechnic lalitpur. I am selected in campus interview held on 28th february 2011 in united college of engineering and research institure allahabad (naini). My offer letter did not come . Kindle please send my offer letter.please about my future.
my email- [email protected]

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?