22nd June 2012, 09:25 AM
Manolina Maiti

When will the medical counseling start for WBJEE? My WBJEE medical rank is 698

My Wbjee medical rank is 698.Please inform me when will the medical counselling start?

Related Questions:
  1. Date of counseling of WBJEE for medical? Last years rank wise admission in different medical colleges in WB?
  2. Date of start of WBJEE counseling? When we will get the rank card for WBJEE Medical?
  3. Cutoff for WBJEE Medical for last year? Total number of seats available for WBJEE medical?
  4. Date of medical counseling for WBJEE medical rankers? Date of sale of application forms of counseling?
  5. Can I get admitted in any medical college after scoring 112 rank(SC)? Website link for counseling details of WBJEE?
  6. If I score 130 marks in WBJEE medical then how much will be my rank?
  7. Can I study MBBS course in a government college after scoring 416 WBJEE medical rank? Exact counseling date of WBJEE(Medical)?
  8. After scoring 416 WBJEE medical rank can I study MBBS course in any government college? Exact date of counseling of WBJEE?
  9. When will the counseling for WBJEE medical start?
  10. Last 10 years WBJEE(Medical) MCQ type questions with answers with sample question papers of WBJEE(medical)?
  11. What will be my rank in WBJEE medical after scoring 145 out of 200? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Colleges which I can get after scoring 655 rank in WBJEE medical? Date of counseling?
  13. When does the counseling start for WBJEE? I have scored 27603 in WBJEE
  14. Possible colleges with rank of 698 in WBJEE? -- [New]
  15. MBBS/BDS seat with 2699 rank in WBJEE? In which college could I get? Closing rank for private medical college? By how much margin were the seats increased in WBJEE medical this year?
  16. When does the counseling start for WBJEE? Procedure to get admission in medical/dental college by counseling
  17. When will be the counseling start for WBJEE? My rank is 32281
  18. Names of the medical colleges that I can get after scoring 419 in medical WBJEE?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?