18th December 2011, 06:45 PM
mehafil

When will be the Medical Exam by Tamil Nadu Government?

Dear sir/madam,
I would like to know if the T.N govt will be conducting entrance exam for medical this year?

Related Questions:
  1. Institutes which offer Ph.D degree in Chemistry?
  2. Am I eligible for government jobs in Tamil Nadu? I completed my 10th, diploma(With ECE stream) and DOA from Tamil Nadu. I have done my B.Com(CA) from Tamil Nadu Open university. Would my B.Com degree be considered by Tamil Nadu government?
  3. Which are the government medical colleges in Tamilnadu? What is the syllabus?
  4. B.A LLB(hons) five year integrated course in Tamilnadu - Admission details? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Which Colleges and universities providing M.Phil in physics?
  6. How the posting of staff nurse are done in Tamil Nadu government hospitals? -- [New]
  7. College or university offering M.Sc. in Mathematics afer B.E (Intrumentation and Elecronics)
  8. Can I get MBBS seat in Government Medical Colleges of Tamil Nadu with 187 cut off marks?
  9. How many recognized government schools are there in Tamil Nadu?
  10. Procedure to apply in Government Engineering or Medical colleges of Tamil Nadu for NRI student?
  11. Which college can I get with 191.25 marks in High Secondary in Tamilnadu? Which is preferable, either Tamil nadu medical college or Tamil nadu Private medical college? I belong to MBC category
  12. List of the best colleges in Chennai for B.Com?
  13. List of Architecture colleges which are AICTE approved?
  14. How many engineering universities are there in Tamilnadu? Medical colleges in Tamilnadu? Government aided schools in Tamilnadu? How many dental colleges are there in Tamilnadu?
  15. Would I be consider under Tamil Nadu state quota in engineering/medical entrance exam? I belong to Tamil Nadu but I am studying(In 10th std) in Noida due to my father's job
  16. Scope of studying PhD in Medical Nanotechnology in Tamil Nadu?
  17. Which is the best college to study M.E in Tamilnadu?
  18. Recognized university in which I can do Ph.D after completing MSc Computer Science?
20th August 2012, 01:52 PM
Sammy11
Senior Member+

Default Re: When will be the Medical Exam by Tamil Nadu Government?

Hi dear

From 2013, there will be only one common entrance exam known as NEET.

It will be in two parts, namely , NEET UG (for admission in Undergraduate Programs) and NEET PG (for admission in Post Graduate Programs).

The dates of the application form and commencement of exam will be notified on official website of Medical Council of India.

For recent updates, please keep visiting their official website

http://www.mciindia.org

All the best !!!!

Regards
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?