8th June 2017, 08:26 PM
Unregistered

When will the merit list for B.Sc admission gets declared?

When will the merit list for B.Sc admission gets declared? Where I can refer them? Can you please give me the latest information on the same? Currently I don't see anywhere online too. Hope that I will get the information from here. Thank you!

9th June 2017, 07:21 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When will the merit list for B.Sc admission gets declared?

B.Sc stands for Bachelor of Science generally it is three year duration course from a recognised university.

The admission in colleges and universities are offered either through entrance examination or on merit basis.

So, to get information about merit list declaration date for any specific college or university visit to it's official website or give detail about institute it to get information from us.
10th June 2017, 12:52 AM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When will the merit list for B.Sc admission gets declared?

B.Sc stands for Bachelor of Science and there are many discipline in it for pursuing bachelor degree as :-

B.Sc Mathematics.

B.Sc Physics.

B.Sc Chemistry.

B.Sc Botany.

B.Sc Zoology.

B.Sc Physical Science etc.

There are many colleges and universities who offers admission on merit score. So, please mention the name of institute for which you want the date of declaration of merit list.

It is not possible to give you detail for all the institutes and will be also useless to give you detail about which you do not want.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?