23rd March 2010, 11:56 PM
bijouncle

When will be the NATA exam in TKM college?

sir,
I am staying in kerala so can you tell when should be the NATA exam in TKM college Quilon

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in CET, Thiruvananthapuram or Government engineering college, Thrissur or TKM engineering college? I've secured 84% marks in 12th and scored 92 in NATA
  2. When would the NATA test be held in Kerala?
  3. What should one do after 12th to get into Architecture Colleges?
  4. How to get admission in TKM college of engineering?
  5. Is NIT Calicut better college than TKM or CET for B.Arch course?
  6. How much should I score in NATA to get admission in a good college if secured 77% in 12th Board exam? Is percentage of 12th included in NATA scorecard?
  7. Will I get admission in TKM college or any other college after scoring 130 in engineering with A grade in Maths and Physics, B+ in Chemistry? What should be my rank?
  8. Date of NATA entrance test? Syllabus of the NATA exam and the subjects included in NATA test? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Eligibility to appear in NATA for 12th student? Colleges offering admission through NATA?
  10. Nata aspirant can do Diploma course by distance learning or from any government college?
  11. Can I get admission in any good college if scored 106 marks in NATA and secured 76.6% in 12th CBSE? Cutoff marks required for NATA?
  12. When the application form of NATA will be released? Syllabus of NATA? -- [New]
  13. Is there any management seats now available in TKM engineering college for 2015 admission?
  14. Any chance to get admission in TKM college through CET after scoring 159 rank in open category?
  15. How to get admission in TKM? Which is the college and the branch after joining?
  16. What should I do? I want to pursue B.Arch course but I have sent my AIEEE application form for B.Tech course. Would I get admission in a good college after securing a good rank in AIEEE or NATA?
  17. Is it possible to use previous years NATA score to get admitted in NATA colleges? What are the necessary documents that I should ask my old college to provide?
  18. Can I get admission in good college with a good score of AIEEE and NATA? Is Architecture course at Goa college, good?

9th February 2012, 07:56 PM
arunsinghyadav786

Default Re: When will be the NATA exam in TKM college?

February 15, 2012 - February 15, 2012
"Admission criteria: Entrance exam The CEE will conduct separate Entrance Examination for admission..."

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?