17th March 2017, 10:11 AM
BITRA BHEESHMA

When will the National Institute of Criminology and Forensic Science issue notification for MA Criminology and M.Sc Forensic Science? Cut off marks of previous year?

Hello sir, When the notification issued for MA Criminology and M.Sc Forensic Science from National Institute of Criminology and Forensic Science? Cut off marks of previous year?

Related Questions:
  1. Will I get admission in MSc Forensic Science at National Institute of Forensic Science while doing 2nd year degree in Criminology and Forensic Science, Psychology and Sociology?
  2. Am I eligible for MSc forensic science in national institute of forensic science?
  3. Procedure to apply for M.Sc in Forensic science in National Institute of Forensic science and criminology, Delhi?
  4. Is M.Sc candidates eligible to apply for BAMS doctor course?
  5. Can I get admission to study M.A.(Criminology) in LNJN National Institute for Criminology and Forensic Science if pursuing B.Com with Computer Application?
  6. How to do MSc in Criminology after studying BSc Forensic Science in Mumbai
  7. Can I get admission in MSc forensic science after BSc microbiology?
  8. Is there any specific course to get into CBI or CID after passing 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Which exams to give to get into Forensics?
  10. List of colleges offering M.Sc in Criminology for Forensic Science student in West Bengal?
  11. Eligibility criteria and other details about CBI exam?
  12. Am I eligible for M.Sc in Forensic Science or M.Sc in Criminology having scored 50% in B.Sc in Psychology?
  13. Which are the courses in forensics after graduation? List of top colleges in India for these courses? What is the fee structure for it?
  14. Entrance exam for Forensic science for final year B.Sc (microbiology) student?
  15. Information about diploma in Criminology and Forensic Science?
  16. Which is better, forensic science after B.Sc or forensic science after pharmacy?
  17. Can I take diploma course in forensic science and criminology after completion of graduation?
  18. List of institutes which offer PG Diploma in Criminology course to B.Sc(Forensic Science) candidate in India? Detailed information about this course?
22nd March 2017, 04:22 PM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: When will the National Institute of Criminology and Forensic Science issue notification for MA Criminology and M.Sc Forensic Science? Cut off marks of previous year?

National Institute of Criminology and Forensic Science is one of the best institutes in India for Criminology and Forensic Science. You want to pursue M.A Criminology or M.Sc Forensic Science from this institute. You are interested to know the notification release date. Basically the notification will release in the month of April – June.

**The entrance test consists of three papers. Paper I consists of 60 questions from English, General Awareness, Mental Ability. Paper II consists of 60 questions from Criminology. Paper III consists of 60 questions from Forensic Science. Since the number of seats are low i.e 21 seats in each discipline. So you have to score more in entrance exam. You have to correct at least 45+ questions in each paper to have fair chance of getting admission.

**In my opinion you have to keep in touch with its official website to get aware about the latest admission notification.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?