19th September 2011, 05:50 AM
kapu_7

When will be the next IPS Exam? Where can I get forms for this Exam? How to prepare for this Exam?

Dear,
Sir/Madam.

Hi this is kalpesh deore .. i want to know when is the next exam of IPS.i want to apply for the exam........... where i will get the form . what are the things to focus on... how to do the preparation... pls give me the whole details.. i dont want to lose the next exam...

Thanks & Regards.....
Kalpesh Deore

19th September 2011, 04:45 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When will be the next IPS Exam? Where can I get forms for this Exam? How to prepare for this Exam?

To become an IPS officer you need to appear for the civil service exam. The forms for this exam will be available in February 2012. The same will be available for one month. You need to begin with the prelims section. You need to ensure that you cover all the areas. You must visit the UPSC site to know details of this exam. Also if required do join a training center to help you in preparing for this exam.
19th September 2011, 11:04 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When will be the next IPS Exam? Where can I get forms for this Exam? How to prepare for this Exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kapu_7 View Post
Dear,
Sir/Madam.

Hi this is kalpesh deore .. i want to know when is the next exam of IPS.i want to apply for the exam........... where i will get the form . what are the things to focus on... how to do the preparation... pls give me the whole details.. i dont want to lose the next exam...

Thanks & Regards.....
Kalpesh Deore

IPS Stands Indian Police Service and To become IPS Officer you Need to apply for the UPSC Civil services examination. This examination was Conducted by UPSC Every year, For this year examination was already completed.

>> So, If you are Interested in this examination then please apply for the UPSC Civil services examination and to apply for this examination you need to satisfied the Given eligibility Criteria -

>> You must Have completed your Graduation degree course in any discipline form a recognised university.

>> Your age should between 21 to 30 years.

>> Final Year Graduate candidates are also eligible for this examination.

>> There is No Minimum Percentage eligibility criteria to apply for this examination, Any graduate passed candidates may apply for this examination.

The Notification of this examination was Published in the employment Newspaper every year in the Month of February every year.

So, If you are Interested in this examination then please apply for this examination Next Year.

Important Dates 2012 Examination -

>> Notification Released Date - 04/Feb/2012

>> Last Date of Apply - 05/March/2012

>> Examination Date (Preliminary) - 20/May/2012.

Pattern of Examination -

>> The examination was Held in 2 stages, Preliminary examination and Main examination.

Preliminary examination was Objective and there are 2 Papers in this examination and Both are of Have same Marks and Duration, Firstly you have to cracked the Preliminary examination Only then you are eligible to sit in Main examination.

In main examination you have to choose the Option Subjects as Per the Graduation.

So, please prepare for Preliminary examination according to the Syllabus and for More Information check the official website -

http://upsc.gov.in

Preliminary examination Pattern -

19th September 2011, 11:27 PM
bhabanisankardas

Location: Jaypurkilla(Near Pipili College), Pipili, Puri, Orissa, India 752104

Hi

Graduate and Candidates appearing for Degree qualification are also eligible for appearing in the examination,
however they are supposed to submit proof of passing the requisite qualification along with with Detailed Application Form for Civil Services (Main) Examination.

He/She should be 21years to 30 yrs of age at the time of appearing.

A general candidate can attempt 4 times only.

Where as OBC can attempt 7 times.

And no limit for SCs/STs.

For 2012 you can expect around the same dates and for that you can refer www.upsc.gov.in for further detail and to apply..

This time UPSC pattern is changed and it is called as CSAT which is coming into effect from Civil Services Examination, 2011.and so there is no option subjects...

It consits of two paper and each paper of Two hrs..

Paper 1:-
marks:-200 marks)

Consists of:-
History
Geography
Indian Polity and governance
Economic and social development
& General science.

Paper II:-
marks=200

consists of:-

Comprehension
Logical reasoning and analytical ability
Decision making and problem solving
General mental ability
Basic numeracy(Class X level)
English language comprehension skills (Class X level)

Regards
19th September 2011, 11:29 PM
bhabanisankardas

Location: Jaypurkilla(Near Pipili College), Pipili, Puri, Orissa, India 752104

Hi

Graduate and Candidates appearing for Degree qualification are also eligible for appearing in the examination,
however they are supposed to submit proof of passing the requisite qualification along with with Detailed Application Form for Civil Services (Main) Examination.

He/She should be 21years to 30 yrs of age at the time of appearing.

A general candidate can attempt 4 times only.

Where as OBC can attempt 7 times.

And no limit for SCs/STs.

For 2012 you can expect around the same dates and for that you can refer www.upsc.gov.in for further detail and to apply..

This time UPSC pattern is changed and it is called as CSAT which is coming into effect from Civil Services Examination, 2011.and so there is no option subjects...

It consits of two paper and each paper of Two hrs..

Paper 1:-
marks:-200 marks)

Consists of:-
History
Geography
Indian Polity and governance
Economic and social development
& General science.

Paper II:-
marks=200

consists of:-

Comprehension
Logical reasoning and analytical ability
Decision making and problem solving
General mental ability
Basic numeracy(Class X level)
English language comprehension skills (Class X level)

Regards
20th September 2011, 12:51 AM
solution
Senior Member++++

hello dear

to become a IPS officer, you have to give and qualify Civil service exam.

this exam is conducted by the UPSC.

Details of Civil service exam 2012

>>DATE OF NOTIFICATION:-04.02.2012

>>LAST DATE FOR RECEIPT OF APPLICATIONS:-05.03.2012

>>DATE OF COMMENCEMENT OF EXAM:-20.05.2012.

the eligibility criteria for IPS exam is

>>Nationality
candidate must be a citizen of India.

>>Age Limits:

21-30 years for general candidate.

>>Minimum Educational Qualifications:

The candidate must hold a degree of any of Universities incorporated by an Act of the UGC.

etc.

all the best..........
20th September 2011, 12:52 AM
kapu_7

thanks for you are reply sir......... i want to ask one thing again... the both papers have objectives..
20th September 2011, 12:58 AM
praveendia

for ias ips upsc conducting the csat exam every year.next notification comes in the month of feb.u hd to first complete the graduation.have proper selection of paper for mains exam.more hard work and sincere effort with complete knowledge about any topic best of luck
20th September 2011, 01:24 AM
praveendia

after btec i advise u to first write the gate graduate aptitude test in engineering.but for 2012 gate exam there is a condition that a final semester candidate only give the exam.so manage as per availability.more log to iit delhi site and click to gate 2012 best of luc
3rd September 2012, 06:36 PM
Unregistered

Sir ,
I am Btech graduate and i had a back log in my final yr and i have cleared it .
Recently i have cracked to exams
1. Cisf Sub Inspector and Bsf Inspector
but i want to go for IPS kindle provide me accurate information regarding to,
Date of Issue of form and from where i will get it .
and but subjects i will have to concentrate up on.
With regards..
Vikas Sharma
Email ID [email protected] (Kindly Mail me the Details)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?