14th June 2011, 01:05 PM
Doyel pathak

When will the Poly 40 form be available for Kalyanpur Polytechnic Asansol?

when will be the poly 40 form be available for kalyanpur polytechnique asansol?

Related Questions:
  1. Date of issue of the admit card for part time diploma in Asansol Polytechnic?
  2. From where could I get the Polytechnic entrance exam form in Kolkata? How many government polytechnic colleges are there in Bengal? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Where and how to get the application form of JEXPO in Asansol?
  4. List of colleges in West Bengal which offer Diploma courses to a candidate who has secured 71246 rank in JEXPO?
  5. When would the process for taking admission in diploma courses in Asansol Dhadka college?
  6. List of AICTE approved institutes in West Bengal for diploma in electrical engineering?
  7. How to transfer my college from one polytechnic to other? -- [New]
  8. Which government college can i get after securing 7348 SC rank in JEXPO?
  9. How can I give the entrance exam of NDA after passing Polytechnic?
  10. Government college after getting 9740 in JEXPO?
  11. Which is the best Polytechnic for doing diploma in Civil Engineering? Top 10 preferable branches in top colleges? Should I go for Ahmedabad Polytechnic or MS University for Civil Engineering diploma?
  12. When the application form of Poly 40 will be distributed in West Bengal?
  13. How can I join in government Polytechnic Bramhapuri, Chandrapur Maharashtra after completing B.E?
  14. List of colleges offering admission through JEXPO?
  15. Procedure to get admission after Polytechnic in Mechanical? Can I get direct admission after Polytechnic? Should I give any entrance exams?
  16. Present status of merit list under Poly 40 for admission in Polytechnic Colleges in West Bengal?
  17. Procedure to get admission in PUSA Polytechnic? What is the date of release of admission form?
  18. When Poly 40 2015 form will be distributed?
12th February 2016, 01:56 PM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Default Re: When will the Poly 40 form be available for Kalyanpur Polytechnic Asansol?

The polytechnic entrance examination forms for this year, that is 2016 may come out in March. The official announcement also has not been made yet for the forms. The examination of polytechnic might take place in the middle or end of May.But nothing can't be said accurately, as the official announcement has not been made yet.
Although students from class 10 are also eligible to apply for this examination, I would suggest Doyel, that you first complete your higher secondary and then apply for polytechnic examination. If you have already done that then it is really good. Right now, all you need to do is, wait for the official announcement of polytechnic examinations by the state government. Please log onto http://webscte.org/ from time to time to check the update on the date.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?