12th May 2011, 12:30 AM
amitava lahiri

When will the Poly 40 forms be available in West Bengal? What is thee selection procedure?

When Poly 40 form will be available in West Bengal?What is the selection procedure?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for B.Ed. in West Bengal? List of colleges in West Bengal for B.Ed. course? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. From where could I get the Polytechnic entrance exam form in Kolkata? How many government polytechnic colleges are there in Bengal?
  3. When the application form of Poly 40 will be distributed in West Bengal? -- [New]
  4. What is my expected West Bengal "Poly 40" rank? I have 74% marks in 10th and 72% marks in PCM
  5. List of Top Institutes for B.B.A in INDIA?
  6. Present status of merit list under Poly 40 for admission in Polytechnic Colleges in West Bengal?
  7. Which government college can I get after scoring 637 rank in WBJEE?
  8. In which college can I get BBA course in Chandigarh after passing 12th with 58%?
  9. Which are the good colleges for BBA and what is their admission criteria?
  10. List of Chandigarh colleges in whcih I can get admission with this percentage? Eligibility criteria to get admission in Punjab University for BBA and B.Com?
  11. List of Colleges offering MBA in Hotel Management in Kolkata? Required Percentage of marks to join this course?
  12. How to take admission for MCA after passing BCA? Best colleges in Kolkata that I can get without appearing for the entrance exam?
  13. Can I get West Bengal Domicile Certificate for NEET if completed 12th from Delhi but born in West Bengal?
  14. Can I get any reputed college for CSE after scoring 50400 in WBJEE?
  15. MBA in finance accountant through distance because not able to attend regular classes
  16. When are the forms of West Bengal Polytechnic Exam going to be available? What is the eligibility criteria for the same?
  17. When can we get the forms of West Bengal Polytechnic?
  18. Where to get BSc forms in West Bengal?
15th May 2011, 02:26 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: When will the Poly 40 forms be available in West Bengal? What is thee selection procedure?

when will poly40 forms be available in west bengal?
18th May 2011, 09:52 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: When will the Poly 40 forms be available in West Bengal? What is thee selection procedure?

I have heard the forms for poly 40 would be available after the results of boards been published. Tuesday isc and icse has been published the result but still no response from polytechnic. Dude! If u got to know please do reply me in the mean time if i got to know some information i would surely publish my comment.
20th May 2011, 11:16 AM
Unregistered

how many marks necessary in icse examination to get chance in poly 40.
21st May 2011, 04:12 PM
dawood.dodi
Member+

Smile Re: When will the Poly 40 forms be available in West Bengal? What is thee selection procedure?

hi,
Procedure of Admission - (Top)

* The counselling procedure for admission and selection of candidates on the basis of the merit lists of successful candidates of JEXPO, POLY-40, VOCLET and other admissions will be decided by the West Bengal State Council of Technical Education time-to-time. The Council shall publish the Merit Lists of all admissions suitably on the basis of the valid applications received.
* Selection shall be made according to the merit position of the candidates in the merit lists followed by counselling. A candidate, whose name appears in both the merit lists of JEXPO and POLY-40, can be selected to only one course on the basis of any one merit position, according to his / her choice.
* Students shall be admitted to the full-time Diploma Courses after paying requisite amount of fees notified by the Council.
* Students admitted to the Polytechnics have to apply to the Council in a prescribed form for registration through the Principal / Officer-in-Charge of the polytechnic, he / she is admitted to within due date as being notified by the Council. The concerned Principal / Officer-in-Charge will forward all such applications so received along with a consolidated statement (in duplicate) on the basis of the applications so received. Certificate of Registration shall be issued to such applicants by the WBSCTE before the commencement of the Part – I First Semester Examinations.

Eligibility for Admission - (Top)

* Candidates who have passed Madhyamik (10+) Examination of the West Bengal Board of Secondary Education or any other equivalent examination from any school approved by the West Bengal State Council of Technical Education are eligible for admission to the Part – I of any full-time Diploma Course (except Pharmacy, Modern Office Practice & Management and 3D Animation & Graphics).
* Candidates who have passed (10+2) Vocational Examination under West Bengal State Council of Vocational Education & Training in the area of “Engineering & Technology” obtaining a minimum aggregate of 60% marks are eligible for admission to the Part – II of full-time Diploma Course in Engineering & Technology under Lateral Entry Scheme.
* Candidates who have passed Higher Secondary (10 + 2) Examination of the West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Education or any other equivalent examination from any school approved by the West Bengal State Council of Technical Education are eligible for admission to the Part – I of full-time Diploma Course in Modern Office Practice & Management.
* Candidates who have passed Higher Secondary (10 + 2) Examination of the West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Education in Science Stream with Physics, Chemistry and Biology or Mathematics are eligible for admission to the Part – I of full-time Diploma Course in Pharmacy.
* Eligibility for admission to Part-time Diploma Courses:

o Pass in Madhyamik examination of the West Bengal Board of Secondary Education or of any other equivalent examination recognised by the West Bengal State Council of Technical Education for the purpose with Mathematics and Physical Science and 3 (three) years related working experience in the trade in which admission will be sought.
OR
o Pass in Madhyamik examination of the West Bengal Board of Secondary Education or of any other equivalent examination recognised by the WBSCTE for the purpose with Mathematics and Physical Science and holding National Trade Certificate with 1 (one) year related working experience in the trade in which admission will be sought.
OR
o Pass in Madhyamik examination of the West Bengal Board of Secondary Education or of any other equivalent examination recognised by the WBSCTE for the purpose with Mathematics and Physical Science and holding Apprenticeship Certificate (NAC) in the related trade in which admission will be sought.
OR
o Pass in Higher Secondary (10+2) in Science Stream (Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics) with 1 (one) year related working experience in the trade in which admission will be sought.
OR
o Pass in 10+2 Vocational Stream with 1 (one) year related working experience in the trade in which admission will be sought.
OR

* Candidates must satisfy medical fitness prescribed below. Medical certificate(s) from registered medical practitioner(s) is / are to be produced by the candidate at the time of admission.

Medical Fitness: Candidates seeking admission to the Courses under the West Bengal State Council of Technical Education should possess good health and physique with sound mind. They should not be suffering from any disease, constitutional affection on body or mental infirmity.

Allowable Defects in Eyesight

o Myopia or Myopic Astigmatism: Total strength of correcting lens not exceeding 3.5 Dioptre and acuteness of vision after correction (a) 6 / 9 in one eye & (b) 6 / 6 in another.
o Hypermetropia not exceeding 14 Dioptre or Hypermetropic Astigmatism: Strength of correcting lens not exceeding 4 Dioptre and acuteness of vision after correction (a) 6 / 9 in one eye & (b) 6/6 in another.

* Candidates must be citizens of India.
23rd May 2011, 02:52 PM
Unregistered

Any one tell me West Bengal Poly-40 form's publishing date?
23rd May 2011, 09:00 PM
Unregistered

when the result of jexpo 2011 published
24th May 2011, 08:30 PM
Unregistered

passed cbse from bihar school can i g4et admission in westbengal polytechnic college
25th May 2011, 12:21 PM
Unregistered

WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN JEXPO & POLY40
26th May 2011, 07:00 PM
Unregistered

result date of jexpo
30th May 2011, 11:46 PM
Unregistered

last date of admission?
1st June 2011, 02:32 PM
Unregistered

now poly 40 forms are available and where found?
2nd June 2011, 10:03 PM
Unregistered

should i submit the form from where i have taken it?
4th June 2011, 08:01 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
last date of submission of poly 40 form?
5th June 2011, 12:01 AM
Unregistered

what is the last date of release of poly40 forms for west bengal polytechnic ?
5th June 2011, 11:45 AM
Unregistered

sir i want to know the date of poly40. and wat,s the rule of this?
5th June 2011, 11:08 PM
Unregistered

Can we know when POLY 40 form will be distributed ????
5th June 2011, 11:13 PM
Unregistered

Can we know when POLY 40 form will be distributed ???
6th June 2011, 10:24 PM
Unregistered

WHAT IS THE LAST DATE OF SUBMISSION OF POLY 40/ ?
6th June 2011, 11:35 PM
Unregistered

When the last date of poly-40 application form
8th June 2011, 12:09 AM
Unregistered

I have heard about lateral entry but I don't know details about it. Please give me the details on it.
9th June 2011, 03:35 PM
akbar nawaz

Red face Re: When will the Poly 40 forms be available in West Bengal? What is thee selection procedure?

When the last date of poly-40 application form
9th June 2011, 09:58 PM
Unregistered

what is the proocedure of E-cash/payment of online polytechnic fee
10th June 2011, 03:50 PM
Unregistered

i have passed in ITI i will takeadmission in deploma 2nd yer
12th June 2011, 03:52 PM
Unregistered

last date of distribution form of poly 40 and the price of each form?
13th June 2011, 12:03 PM
Unregistered

when the result of poly 40 will be out???????
13th June 2011, 09:11 PM
Unregistered

when will the Poly 40 forms be available in West Bengal? What is thee selection procedure?
13th June 2011, 09:27 PM
babaibkp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i have passed in ITI i will takeadmission in deploma 2nd yer
what is the last date of poly40 application from?
14th June 2011, 12:28 AM
Unregistered

When will the Poly 40 forms be available in West Bengal
14th June 2011, 01:01 PM
Unregistered

when will be the poly 40 form be available for west bengal?
15th June 2011, 08:36 PM
Unregistered

when will published the poly 40 result in west bengal 2011 ?
15th June 2011, 09:27 PM
Unregistered

when the result of poly 40 of 2011 will be publish.
16th June 2011, 08:21 AM
Unregistered

When will the poly 40 2011 results be publish?
16th June 2011, 01:22 PM
Unregistered

When will poly 40 selected list published?
16th June 2011, 03:09 PM
Unregistered

when will the result of poly -40 2011 publish?
16th June 2011, 07:35 PM
Unregistered

What is the last date of submiting poly-40 form?&where we will be collect this form?
16th June 2011, 09:07 PM
Unregistered

i want to know when the poly 40 result will come?
16th June 2011, 09:12 PM
Unregistered

result of poly 40?
18th June 2011, 09:38 PM
Unregistered

what is last date of submission of the form POLY 40
19th June 2011, 12:13 PM
Unregistered

when will be the merit list of poly 40 published??????????????
19th June 2011, 02:25 PM
Unregistered

pls inform me the counselling date of poly 40 2011...
20th June 2011, 04:33 PM
Unregistered

LIST OF SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE/S FOR POLY-40 WHEN AND WHERE IT WILL BE PUBLISH.
20th June 2011, 11:56 PM
Unregistered

Are the poly40 forms are available now.
21st June 2011, 01:44 PM
Unregistered

what is the time of polly40 counciling date?
22nd June 2011, 01:45 AM
Unregistered

22nd June 2011, 01:46 AM
Unregistered

Sir, i have got 74% in ICSE exam and 72% in PCM what is my expected "poly40" rank?
22nd June 2011, 01:59 AM
Unregistered

now poly 40 forms are available and where found?what is last date of submission of the form POLY 40
22nd June 2011, 06:00 PM
Unregistered

when poly60 counseling will be started ? when result of poly40 will be announced ?
23rd June 2011, 08:14 PM
Unregistered

when will be the result of poly 40 been come?
25th June 2011, 12:22 AM
Unregistered

When will the Poly 40 forms be available in West Bengal? What is the selection procedure?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?