13th July 2016, 10:25 PM
Unregistered

When will the seats be allotted for Preparatory Courses in I.I.Ts? What will be the overall fee (including food and accommodation)?

Hello Sir, When will the seats be allotted for Preparatory courses in I.I.TS? What will be the overall fee (including food and accommodation) in I.I.Ts for Preparatory courses?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in IIT if secured 190 Merit Rank in JEE Advanced being an OBC-PH candidate?
  2. Number of seats available in various courses in various IITs?
  3. Courses available in various IITs for ECE students? Number of seats available in each IIT?
  4. How to get admission in M.Sc Mathematics course at IITs? List of IITs providing this course along with fee structure and seats?
  5. How much will be the fee structure for BE course with including Hostel and Accommodation?
  6. What is the fee structure in XLRI including accomodation?
  7. How many preparatory seats are there for ST students?
  8. Detailed information about Training, Food and Accommodation offered in Wipro to its employee?
  9. Procedure to get admission in Chemical Engineering course at Kyoto University, Japan? Fee structure including accommodation charges?
  10. What is the reservation criteria for IIT?
  11. What are the subjects in Hotel Management?
  12. What should I do to become an engineer?
  13. Cutoff marks and number of seats allotted for SC student in BITSAT for B.Tech programme?
  14. How many seats are allotted for B.Arch in Tamil Nadu through Tnea?
  15. Procedure and requirement to take admission in Kalinga Institutes of Medical Sciences for SAARC countries (Bangladesh) student? Total fee structure with food and accommodation?
  16. Will I be allowed to sit for preparatory courses after scoring 110 in IIT JEE?
  17. Number of seats in IITs and NITs for SC category in 2017 -- [New]
  18. Number of seats allotted for the candidates of OC category in Government Medical Colleges in Tamil Nadu? -- [Most Discussed]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?