14th May 2011, 01:19 PM
Harjot Khalsa

When would the application forms for sikhi quota to take admission in B.Tech be available? List of the colleges in Punjab for the same?

date of available of sikhi kota form for admission in B.TEC 2011 and name of college where these available in Punjab
please reply soon..

Related Questions:
  1. How is PTU for B.Tech? Which are the best colleges in Punjab?
  2. How may I get the application forms for taking admission in B.tech course through lateral entry in Haryana and Punjab?
  3. Where can I get application forms for ASSO CET exam?
  4. Can I get admission to study MBBS through Punjab state quota if studying in CISCE Board?
  5. Can I get admission in good engineering colleges of Punjab through AIEEE? I have got state(Punjab) rank 8856 in AIEEE
  6. Application forms of mca entrance tests in Punjab -- [Most Discussed]
  7. List of good colleges in Sikkim and Darjeeling? Application forms for the same?
  8. How to get admission in Thapar University Patiala?
  9. List of Medical colleges which offer MBBS course to a candidate who has secured 1921 and 1198 state ranks respectively in Haryana and Punjab? -- [New]
  10. From where to get the application form of Punjab PMT forms in Punjab? Are the forms available in Punjab? Last date of submission of the forms offline?
  11. Names of the colleges of Punjab which are not dependent on GATE for admission?
  12. Will I be able to get admission in any medical college in Punjab under government quota? I have got 865 rank in Punjab PMT
  13. Details regarding NEET common entrance test for medical to be held this year?
  14. Will I be able to avail the 85% quota in Punjab after residing in Punjab with Punjab Domicile?
  15. Will I be eligible for OBC seat in Punjab quota after passing 10th, 12th from Punjab
  16. Colleges which have management quota for admission? Does Symbiosis provide management quota for MBA?
  17. Will I be able to get admission in any medical college in Punjab under government quota? I have got 865 rank in Punjab PMT
  18. List of government colleges with their respective numbers of BC quota for MBBS admission?
4th August 2015, 12:37 PM
rishi gupta111
Junior Member+

Default Re: When would the application forms for sikhi quota to take admission in B.Tech be available? List of the colleges in Punjab for the same?

On the time of admission you can attach him caste certificate to get the quota benifit. And you get the admission form on the college. In some colleges online forn is also avilable. Following is the colleges avilable in punjab.

》Amritsar College of Engineering and Technology, Amritsar

》Punjab College of Engineering and Technology, Mohali

》Chitkara University, Patiala

》College of Agricultural Engineering and Technology, Punjab Agricultural University, Ludhiana

》DAV Institute of Engineering and Technology, Jalandhar

》Guru Nanak Dev Engineering College, Ludhiana

》Guru Nanak Dev University, Amritsar

》Lovely Professional University, Phagwara

》Dr B R Ambedkar National Institute of Technology, Jalandhar

》Indian Institute of Science Education and Research, Mohali

》Sant Longowal Institute of Engineering and Technology, Longowal

》Indian Institute of Technology, Ropar
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?