23rd September 2011, 12:09 AM
ShwethaBangera

Whenn will TCS be helding off-campus selection in Mangalore region? How may I get details for the same?

when will tcs come for off-campus selection for mangalore region ..any information about it..plz tell me where can find it out about this......

1st March 2016, 12:54 AM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: Whenn will TCS be helding off-campus selection in Mangalore region? How may I get details for the same?

TCS is Tata Consultancy Services and it is one of the best IT companies in India. It is true that the Information Technology Sector has grown huge over the past few decades and it sees no horizons yet. It is an evergreen field that has emerged over the years and have definitely changed a lot of lives for the better.

TCS is apparently one of the largest recruiters in India as well. It generates immense employment opportunities for people and students who just pass out of colleges as freshers and need a platform to start their careers. Thus, many look up to for initial placements. I would strongly recommend you to first of all get in touch with your college placement coordinators and check if TCS is on their radar for recruitment through your college. This would give you some accurate information.

If not, please try to visit the link: TCS Freshers Registration and apply your candidature there. It would take some time but you have to do this in order to ensure off campus recruitment whenever possible.

Also note that since TCS is a big multi-national company, it sometimes prefers recruiting good candidates through AMCAT/eLitmus. These are nothing but online employability entrance tests that give you a basic common score. Upon which the companies that recruit through them just call you directly for the interviews. Thus, it becomes almost mandatory for you to enroll yourself for these and give them asap.

TCS does not ever give notifications to students regarding where is it going to hold its next off campus recruitment. It only communicates to the colleges or the TPOs about its drives or if you give these entrances, then you would get mails / calls regarding interviews from all the companies that recruit through them.

If you want you can also check Here if there are any walk-in interviews at your location/nearby. If not, then you can try calling the helpline that is provided for freshers assistance: 1800-209-3111. Try at these if you can get any internal information but it is highly unlikely that they would say anything.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?