19th July 2017, 10:08 AM
bhavya rathore

Where to apply to study B.Sc Applied Physics in Modern Physics course? List of entrance exams available for it?

Hello sir, I have got 75% in 12th exam from CBSE board and now want to study B.Sc Applied Physics in Modern Physics. Where to apply for this course? List of entrance exams available for it?

Related Questions:
  1. List of universities offering M.Sc(Applied Physics) in India? Entrance exams to get admission?
  2. What are the entrance exams available to a B.Sc(physics) graduates for master degree?
  3. Can I study B.Sc courses without computers? B.Sc courses free from computer science? -- [New]
  4. MSc physics entrance exam preparaion for bhu and du? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How to take admission in M.Sc Modern Physics course at IITs? Details about entrance exam?
  6. What can I do achieve a good career after B.Sc Physics?
  7. Scope of M.Sc. applied physics? List of colleges offering M.Sc applied Physics in Tamil Nadu?
  8. List of institutes which offer M.Sc(Modern Physics) in Kolkata? Procedure to get admission?
  9. How to study MSc medical physics while studying BSc Physics
  10. Procedure to study B.Sc Applied Physics from George Brown College of Applied Arts and Technology, Canada? Entrance exams available for it?
  11. Should I choose MSc Physics or MSc Applied electronics?
  12. How can I prepare to secure good rank in JEST and JAM to study M.Sc(Physics)?
  13. How to get admitted in MSc Physics in Pune University after BSc Physics? Minimum marks requried for the same?
  14. How to prepare for the scholarships exams to do M.Sc Physics in abroad?
  15. What should I choose among Electronics, Applied Physics, Astro-Physics, Geophysics and core Physics for M.Sc after completing B.Sc(Physics)?
  16. How to study Physics and become a lecturer? I am a 30 years old female in SC category
  17. Name of entrance exams fro integrated M.Sc-Ph.D in Physics program?
  18. What is the syllabus for JNU MSc Physics entrance test?
9th August 2017, 09:32 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Where to apply to study B.Sc Applied Physics in Modern Physics course? List of entrance exams available for it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhavya rathore View Post
Hello sir, I have got 75% in 12th exam from CBSE board and now want to study B.Sc Applied Physics in Modern Physics. Where to apply for this course? List of entrance exams available for it?

Candidate B.SC Applied physics and B.SC Modern physics is a graduation degree and duration of degree is 3 years. Minimum qualification required to apply for B.SC entrance exam is 10+2 from science stream with 55% marks.

Exam Pattern:-

>> Candidate written exam is different for different entrance exam but in all exams it based on 10+2 subjects of science stream.

>> Entrance exam is subjective in some entrance exam and objective in some of the entrance exam.

List of Entrance Exam for Applied Physics and Modern Physics Course:-

1). Maharaja Sayajirao University Entrance Exam.

2). M.J.P Rohilkhand University Entrance Exam.

3). Indian School of Mines All India Entrance Examination.

4). Guru Nanak Dev University (GNDU) Entrance Exam.

5). Bharathidasan University Entrance Exam.

6). Joint Entrance Screening Test.

7). Indian Institute of Technology – JEE.

8). Punjabi University Applied Physics Entrance Exam.

9). Culcutta University Entrance Exam.

10). National Institute of Technology Entrance Exam.

List of Colleges and Universities that Participate in Above Given Entrance Exam:-

:- Punjabi University.(Patiyala).

:- Indian Institute of Astrophysics.

:- Guru Nanak Dev Yniversity.(Amritsar).

:- Dehli College of Engineering.(Dehli).

:- Bharathidasan University.(Tiruchirappalli).

:- Adaikala Matha College.(Vallam).

:- Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda.(Vadodara).

:- National Institute of Technology.(Trichy).

:- Nehru Memorial College.(Trichy).

:- P.S.G College of Arts and Science.(Coimbatore).

Carrier Options after B.SC Applied Physics:-

>> Cytologist.

>> Clinical or laboratory technician.

>> Biological researcher.

>> Laboratory Technician.

>> Science adviser.

>> Plant biochemist.

>> Pharmacist.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?