9th May 2013, 04:09 PM
Unregistered

Where can I get admission for CSE after scoring 55% in 12th in Tamilnadu?

Where can i get admissions for CSE with 55% in +2 marks in TamilNadu

Related Questions:
  1. How to do MS in abroad after doing B.E CSE in Tamilnadu? -- [New]
  2. Any chance for government colleges in Tamilnadu after scoring TANCET marks of 32.7 for M.E CSE?
  3. Am I eligible for Tamilnadu MBBS after scoring 88% in 12th? Is there any entrance exam for Tamilnadu MBBS?
  4. Which is the best between CSE, IT and Mechatronics?
  5. Will I get admission in MBBS through Tamilnadu counseling after scoring 195 in 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Which college is a better choice for me to get admission for CSE after scoring a rank of 7460 in PGCET?
  7. How to get admission in Tamilnadu engineering college
  8. Is it possible to get admission in M.E, CSE branch in Anna University after scoring 31.89 marks in TANCET?
  9. Which are the colleges offering M.Tec in CSE in Tamilnadu? I want to do M.Tech in CSE
  10. Admission in government medical college in Tamilnadu after 12th? What is the admission process?
  11. List of companies for which I am eligible after scoring 76% in 10th, 58.6% in 12th and 62% in B.E CSE?
  12. Can I get admission in Tamilnadu after scoring 142.50 marks
  13. Which is the best course between B.E CSE, B.Tech CSE, MSc computer science and MCA? List of good Arts college in Tamilnadu?
  14. Can I get a seat in Tamilnadu government medical college after scoring 195.25 cutoff in Tamilnadu 12th exam?
  15. Will I get admission in top 10 engineering colleges in Tamilnadu for ECE course after scoring 193 cutoff in 12th?
  16. How to take admission through COMEDK after scoring 24347 rank in CSE?
  17. Can I get a government college in Tamilnadu after scoring 33.357 TANCET score?
  18. Will I get admission in Tamilnadu government dental college after scoring 175 cutoff in medical counseling? What is the minimum cutoff to get admission in Tamilnadu government college?
15th July 2015, 06:15 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Where can I get admission for CSE after scoring 55% in 12th in Tamilnadu?

Your marks in 12th class are sufficient to get admission in any college of engineering.

List of Top Colleges in Tamil Nadu :

--> Kumaraguru College of Technology (Autonomous) – Coimbatore

--> Sri Venkateswara College of Engineering – Sriperumbadur, Kancheepuram

--> University departments of Anna University Chennai, MIT Campus (Madras

--> PSG College of Technology (Autonomous) – Coimbatore

--> Government College of Technology (Autonomous) – Coimbatore

--> Coimbatore Institute of Technology (Autonomous) – Coimbatore

--> University departments of Anna University Chennai, ACT campus (A.C. College

--> A.C. College of Engineering and Technology (Autonomous) – Karaikudi

--> Sri Sivasubramaniya Nadar College of Engineering – Thiruporur, Kanchipuram

You can apply in any of the above college for admission after completion of your 12th class.

For getting your seat in any good college you must have to appear in the entrance exam conducted by the college .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?