29th June 2012, 04:49 PM
nandukishu

Where can I get allotted after scoring 171 rank in PGECET in EIE branch? Names of the colleges and ranking list of previous year allotment?

sir,
i got 171 rank in pgecet 2012 eie branch.
could you plz tell me where can i get alloted.
plz give me clg names and ranking list of previous year allotment

Related Questions:
  1. Where can I get alloted after scoring 397 rank in PGECET in CS branch? List of the colleges? ranking list of previous year allotment?
  2. How to join M.Tech after scoring 9915 in ECE branch -- [New]
  3. Will I get allotment after scoring 5709 rank? My branch is ECE
  4. List of M.Pharmacy colleges in AP? Which branch will I get and in which college after scoring 4959 rank in PGECET?
  5. In which branch can I get a seat after scoring 2310 rank in PGECET in CSE? List of colleges providing the rank for CSE branch?
  6. Colleges which I can get after scoring 3318 rank in PGECET in ECE stream? List of M.Tech colleges with last rank admitted according to PGECET? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Can I get a seat in PGECET after scoring 617 rank?
  8. What was the last rank admission in M.Tech/M.E in PGECET EIE stream?
  9. Will I get allotment in Kerala university after scoring 5709 rank in M.Tech?
  10. List of colleges in which I can get after scoring 2911 rank in PGECET?
  11. Which colleges can I get after scoring 4500 rank in PGECET?
  12. List of colleges that I can get after scoring 10598 rank in PGECET
  13. List of colleges in which I can get admission after scoring 82 rank in PGECET?
  14. Can I get a seat in JNTU Anantapur university of SVU university after scoring 345 rank in CSE stream? Last year allotment process? Cutoff rank for the university?
  15. Can I get admission into JNTU or OU after scoring 64 rank in PGECET?
  16. List of colleges that I can get after scoring 4664 PGECET rank?
  17. Which college can I get after scoring 330 rank in PGECET, ECE stream? I belong to OU region
  18. List of M.Tech colleges that I can get after scoring 4426 rank in PGECET under ECE stream
19th July 2012, 01:53 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Where can I get allotted after scoring 171 rank in PGECET in EIE branch? Names of the colleges and ranking list of previous year allotment?

list of colleges and universities where i get after scoring 390 rank in PGECET for IT stream?
11th November 2012, 12:39 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Where can I get allotted after scoring 171 rank in PGECET in EIE branch? Names of the colleges and ranking list of previous year allotment?

i secured 331 rank from electronics n instrumentation branch.so which colges i have to prefer in web counceling?m belongs to au region.any chances to get d seat in hyd coleges . plz tel me as early as possiblr frndz...
27th June 2013, 11:08 AM
Unregistered

I have scored 4833 in ranklist published by dte for nongate category 2013.Will i get allotment for MTECH in kerala university
16th June 2014, 11:31 PM
Unregistered

where can i get seat score is 78th rank
instrumentation engg
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?