22nd January 2012, 01:02 AM
lippsa

Where can I get good placement for M.Tech Electrical specialization? What is the admission procedure?

sir,
i want 2 do mtech in electrical specialization in dis yr in top deemed university where good placement is coming and placement is sure..so plz give me detailed information about admission procedure in dat university....plz sir mail me on my mail-id([email protected])or(subhaprakashmalli [email protected])

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure of part time M.Tech through PGCET? Good colleges, fees availability of forms?
  2. Should i take admission in NIT Warangal or re-appear for GATE exam? Placement status for M.Tech in NIT Warangal? What is the highest salary offered?
  3. Which are the colleges providing placements after doing M.Tech? I am doing B.Tech in IT specialization
  4. Which one is the best between Communication Engineering, Control Engineering, Computer Engineering and Power Engineering?
  5. Which M.Tech specialization to choose after B.Tech in Electrical and Electronics? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How to do M.Tech in NPTI in electrical engineering? What is the criteria and procedure? Previous years question papers?
  7. What is the best course that can be done after passing B.Tech in EEE
  8. Best specialization to choose in M.Tech after passing EEE? Colleges offering the same?
  9. What is the admission procedure for M.Tech in Electrical?
  10. In which college can I get admission for M.Tech electrical engineering?
  11. Good college in Bangalore which gives good campus placement package and having low fee structure for MBA program of less than 5 lakhs? Procedure of admission?
  12. List of colleges available for doing M.Tech after completing B.Tech with 54% marks?
  13. How should I join M.E after completing B.E?
  14. How to get placement in M.Tech course in SRM Chennai? Does this university offer good placement?
  15. Is it between to do M.Tech with AICTE recognition or UGC recognition? Universities or institutes that are recognized? Where can I get admission?
  16. M.Tech or M.S. which is better to do after B.Tech(Civil Engineering)? -- [New]
  17. TCS placement procedure and question paper pattern of online test for Electrical Engineering graduates
  18. Eligibility and procedure to join M.Tech course?
14th October 2012, 12:40 PM
Arjun Kumar Thakur

Default Re: Where can I get good placement for M.Tech Electrical specialization? What is the admission procedure?

Dear,
every one have a dream of getting good placement to get high package salary. If you are in the this mode then first of all you have to be very hardworking. See friend there are many colleges and university providing placement for m.tech in many good company with annual packages of rs 12laks to 13lakhs per annum. So if possible then try to get campus placement to fulfill yours dreams.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?