2nd December 2011, 02:56 PM
triparna ghosh

Where can I get latest information on Job Vacancies being a candidate of final year BE in Electrical Engineering?

I am a final year be student of electrical engineering.please tell me from where I can get latest information for job vaccancies.

Related Questions:
  1. What are the latest government vacancies? I am a final year Electrical Engineering
  2. Need information about job vacancies in Dredging Corporation of India Limited?
  3. Latest job vacancies for B.Tech graduates? What are the various competitive tests related to electrical and electronics engineering?
  4. What is the eligibility for RRB exam? I am a final year candidate pursuing B.Tech in electrical engineering
  5. What should I do to get Job in Indian Railway being a candidate of Mechanical Engineering? Which Exams I have to appear for this? Where can I get good Information regarding this?
  6. When can I fill the form of NCERT?
  7. Details about the job vacancies for freshers of Electrical Engineering with contact address? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Any job vacancies in Aeronautical Field?
  9. Date of exam and procedure to apply for BSNL-JTO exam
  10. How to get a good job after electrical engineering? Can I attend any job interviews during final year itself?
  11. Last date for issuing of JTO 2011 forms?
  12. Eligibility criteria for NTPC?
  13. Job Vacancies in Defence service for the candidates of B.Tech in Electrical & Electronics Engineering?
  14. How can I get placed in Government or Private Electrical Companies being a candidate of pursuing final year BE in Electrical stream?
  15. List of electrical based companies in India to get job right after completion of diploma in electrical engineering with 83% marks?
  16. List of all electrical companies which can provide job for B.Tech Electrical engineering students? -- [New]
  17. Which Entrance Exam I should give to become a RTO?
  18. What is the procedure to follow for getting a lecturer job in goverment polytechnic college?
2nd December 2011, 08:47 PM
hannah 16

Default Re: Where can I get latest information on Job Vacancies being a candidate of final year BE in Electrical Engineering?

hi triparna
you can get latest job vacancies in times of india-ascent page which comes on wednesday and in hindustan times comes on thursday.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?